Not interested.

And I'm going to Ask you as well Not to Respond to me. It's Clear this has turned in to some sort of Fun Chat or something and it seems like a lot of these 5000 Posts members are here for other Reasons besides Insurance. Stop Responding to me as well. Thx

Troll. This business isn't for you. You should quit now. Why? Thin skin and the inability to get over it.

I reported on you too... for being a troll and not having any serious intentions here.

Umm, are you an Administrator here? You don't Run this Forum. Stop Responding to me. Only Serious Agents should respond so please Don't Respond to me again. Thx. Too much Playing here. Not serious at all. Noticing how it's only the ones with 5000+ quotes. Wonder if any are even Licensed. Once again though, Don't Respond to me again. Thx

Umm, are you an Administrator here? You don't Run this Forum. Stop Responding to me. Only Serious Agents should respond so please Don't Respond to me again. Thx. Too much Playing here. Not serious at all. Noticing how it's only the ones with 5000+ quotes. Wonder if any are even Licensed. Once again though, Don't Respond to me again. Thx
He's not an admin on here.

But his mother and the admin's mother did go to different schools together.

Back