Numbers Game

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by rousemark, Aug 28, 2017.

1. nfl72

nfl72 Guru

I firmly believe the most important detail to selling FE is to know how to sell. That's why I spend no time figuring out ROI DPI STD and what ever other system people use to determine how much money they are going to make.

I like to think of the term "numbers game" when its 4 pm and I have had a bad day with leads that turn to **** and I just want to go home. That's when I tell myself that its a numbers game and I am due for a lay down.

Keep pluggin away!

2. rousemark

rousemark Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey! I didn't mean that as an insult. Just the opposite. You accomplished what few do.

3. indiana260

indiana260 Guru

Very good advice. So many say"today's just not my day" and go on home. I believe the motto that successful people do what others won't. In FE a big part of that is plugging away

4. KRobby

KRobby Guru

State:
    Florida
    Didn't Travis always say on the calls something like how many people ran 10 (or 12) appointments and didn't write 4k? Isn't he referencing the "numbers game"?
    Leads are just one piece. Who's in charge of training new agents over there, him or you?

ya very true, especially that last sentence.

5. Todd King

Todd King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    I'll agree that it is not just a numbers game, but it is also a knowledge game. However, it's not just a knowledge game either. Therefore, it's both not just one.

You can have all the knowledge in the world but if you don't do something with it, it is a waste. Even the most knowledgeable person can't sell all of them, therefore numbers come into play.

I have been told many times that "it's a numbers game", but I never once thought that it's numbers without knowledge. It never even entered my mind.

6. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky

No, Travis does not reference a numbers game.

Is this more of your known misquoting people or just ignorance?

And Travis is in charge of training at FEX. That's just for the record because you already know that answer.

You are just trolling again to start shat.

But when that's all you got, it's all you got.

7. KRobby

KRobby Guru

State:
    Florida
    Why so mad? Sure he probably doesn't call it that, but that example is exactly the concept people are trying to get across when they say "numbers game".

8. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm not mad. Why are you so insecure?

9. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh, you got your feelings hurt too?:yes:

10. Thedude

Thedude Guru

It's a numbers game if you know what you are doing.

A losing numbers game if you don't.