Numbers Game

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by rousemark, Aug 28, 2017.

1. VolAgent

VolAgent Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Spot on.

It most definitely is a numbers game, to pretend otherwise is a lie.

The problem is, so many people take it out of context. Two numbers matter, number of leads and closing percentage.

If you want to make more money, you need to increase one and preferably both. Increase your skill and increase the number of leads and you'll make a whole lot more money.

2. PA Bill

PA Bill Guru

So long as it was light beer, that don't even count as drinking.;)

3. nfl72

nfl72 Guru

that reminds me of the time when I had to take my 20 year old daughter to court for a minor in possession ticket she got at MSU.

The kid in front of us was only 16 and was there for his 2nd DUI. He was all by himself, no parents or guardians for support. He was wearing a def leopard t-shirt.

The judge gave him a real chastising because it was his 2nd offense. He then asked how much the kid had to drink, to which he replied 11. To which the judge said "how could you possibly know you drank exactly 11 beers?"

The kid, without batting an eye, said with a straight face. It was pretty easy to figure out because the reason I got stopped was I swerved when I tried to open the last beer in the 12 pack, which I had just purchased 2 hours earlier!

4. NuUzr

NuUzr Super Genius

I don't understand MS reps say, seniors "BUY"(order) from them but are "SOLD" to by the FE market.. ?? What? I can't wrap my mind around that concept considering the moment you begin any contact with a prospect in either MS/FE salesmanship has begun..

Ultimately though - as Dan Pena says, "It's a numbers game folks".. The difference you're alluding to is simply being competent and prepared - which will condense the gap between the numbers(people you see prior to a sale).. Still a number game though. Can't get around that..