NY Individual Health Market

I believe Mexico borders Maine.

I meant that people can move to Maine and there is no waiting period like many states have of being able to go on Assistance...nor go we limit you to 5 years...How Maine gets around the laws past when Clinton made welfare changes I have no clue....The Republicans each year put forward a bill to update and require a 90 waiting period before public assistance be granted...ie being a resident of the state for 90 days first....and it has so far been defeated by our Democratic Legislature....We've had I believe 4 referendums on Gay Marriage in the state...all defeated so the Legislature decided to just put the law in themselves. I wish to state I have nothing against people who are gay, straight, bi whatever....Actually I do draw the line with pedaphiles and sorry Frank goats cross the line for me as well.

Yes, they've all been in the City. I didn't doubt that you knew your business, I just know that he's always pleased as punch when I pass these cases on to him.

He's from Brooklyn. We cuss each other out, before we hang up. It's the most fun I have all day.

No offense taken. NYC has some oddities about it to. Maybe he's flipping them into group (self-employed?) or something like that.

As long as he's not from Jersey, freakin' armpit of the country!

Bob, could you please send me a copy of your map?:err:
Arnguy Bob is only off by a little bit..Mexico is in Maine, Mexico,ME that is...we also have China, Norway and others we are a melting pot of our own up here in the liberal state of Maine.

Back