Obama to lower premiums by $2500

Right on! to all of the above, but didn't you know that the SHEER FORCE OF HIS MOJO will accomplish all of this "change!" That and the wild eyed adulation of the media and Hollyweed!

It's all BS, but the good part is that we're all going to make a lot of money over the next three to five years.

The biggest challenge is the american people have become the weakest of things due to a convenience culture and instant cc gratification.

They want the moon but they want it free. And not only do they want it free they want it without consequence.

Personal responsibility is gone. Delayed gratification is gone. The protestant work ethic is gone. So we will get the leader we deserve; a man of promises and hope, but no meat or substance and we will end up taxed like Europe.

What becomes of the health insurance industry is anyones guess. we will be ok for three years as he said his goal is end of his first term. But make no mistake the clue is contained in the global picture: WE ARE THE LAST MODERN INDUSTRIAL NATION THAT HAS PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE.

And Che and Castro are more revered by these liberal populist psuedo intellectuals than Washington and Lincoln.

Well... i can promise u one damn thing... i aint voting for macbush...... this country is in shambles and it sits at the feet of the neocons that hijacked the party that i was once a delegate to... so screw 'em ...... a shock to the system will be good, and if we can get rid of the religious right from setting policy then we can get back to decisions being made that affect this country not a special interest group....

Well I will vote McCain he is the lesser of two evils. As a social liiberatarian and a fiscal conservative I could never vote for Obama.

Id vote for Ron Paul if he were running and could win. But Bob Barr is not electable and not a very good candidate on the libertarian side.

I can never vote against my interests which are: A maintenance of the current health insurance environment and keeping my taxes low.

As far as the systemic problems of government OBama can't change them. As far as Iraq we will be there a long time in some capacity and as far as the rest of the world they will still use us when they can and come begging to us when they have.

Obama is not the great hope for this nation. He is all rhetoric and no esperience and he is in the liberals left pocket

Cheers

McCain and Obama scare me to death.

I don't think the religious right, is there a religious left, has had much say about things for quite a while.

In a quick sentence..........we are dead meat!

The economists are the ones that worry me more than the religious right. Remember how the economists painted the bright future that outsourcing would bring. But in reality....

"If you haven’t heard, we’re on the giving end of the biggest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen. We energy consumers here and in the rest of the non-oil producing industrialized world are sending billions more than ever to the oil-exporting nations, not to mention to the countries that produce the majority of our automobiles and to those who send us food. That’s right. America is a net food importer even though it possesses the capacity to feed the entire world itself. Strange, isn't it?

"Bill Bonner points out that the U.S. is also probably by this point a net importer even of technology. A few years ago the loss of manufacturing capacity here didn't seem like that big a deal. “Americans came to believe,” says Bonner, “they could do something better than making things – we could create, invent and finance. ‘They sweat, we think,’ was the conceit.”

Turned out they could think, too. And that, as always, the combination of thinking and making things was the key to prosperity. We've got some painful adjustments to make going forward. Do we have leaders up to the task? That’s the big question right now."

Are we as a people tired enough of the government's three card Monty system of leadership? They constantly tell us to look behind every tree for a terrorist while the government takes away more freedoms and Wall street takes from our bank accounts (Bear Sterns).

Are we tired of our daily bread (jobs) being moved to foreign lands, the long term stagnation of true wages, abuse of pay by corporations (see Fannie Mae - Executive makes $14 million plus $10 million in stocks in 2007)and we are being asked to accept it.

When we are tired, when we are finally tired, things will change. We will elect a Statesman, not a politician. McCain nor Obama is in my view a Statesman. Neither will tell the truth and they both pander with promises.

Or are we like the horse that has accepted the bit.

"Men are like handsome race horses who first bite the bit and later like it, and rearing under the saddle a while soon learn to enjoy displaying their harness and prance proudly beneath their trappings. Similarly men will grow accustomed to the idea that they have always been in subjection, that their fathers lived in the same way; they will think they are obliged to suffer this evil, and will persuade themselves by example and imitation of others, finally investing those who order them around with proprietary rights, based on the idea that it has always been that way."

Well... i can promise u one damn thing... i aint voting for macbush...... this country is in shambles and it sits at the feet of the neocons that hijacked the party that i was once a delegate to... so screw 'em ...... a shock to the system will be good, and if we can get rid of the religious right from setting policy then we can get back to decisions being made that affect this country not a special interest group....

Back