Obama to lower premiums by $2500

the preceding public service anouncement was provided by the republician national committee..... all views in our anouncement are based upon the platform and values established by the national republician executive committee... batteries not included

So are you saying THE GREAT RECKONING is finally upon us

Definitely. Obama announced in Berlin that the one that the world has been waiting for has arrived.

Man, his messiah complex is really getting up there.

Yes we can. Possumus veritas. You too can be a possum.

Winter

Hm?

For me I wanted to vote for the one they call the kook. Ron Paul.

But guess what, that kook's been banging the drums for a long and the economic problems are now upon us. I was listening to a talk show guy say, "there is a lot I don't agree with the guy on but when it comes to the economy...he is right on if he ran on a third party platform I would vote for him."

I don't agree 100% with anyone. But I think Ron Paul, the one they call the kook, would do much less harm to the American people then either of the two running.

At 4 AM when I was laying awake I started to think. In my many years on this earth, when was a time that the USA was not at war? Well, they are actually police actions. My first realization of the USA at war was the Korean war. So we go do these police actions, spend a lot of young peoples lives, spend a ka-zillion dollars and there is never a victory dance back home?

Maybe the people that started this country were on to something when they said to be wary about getting involved in foreign wars. Just a thought.

There are a lot of people around that have accepted the "bit" in their mouth, they assume that it was this way for their fathers and therefore....to keep doing the same thing is expected.

It seems that it is Ron Paul's isolationism that will make people illicit the word kook from their mouth.

So this may be the first time in my voting history I won't vote for either candidate. One has a God complex, here to save the world and the other has a Mars complex. :err:

So buckle your seatbelt, we are headed into some bumpy territory.

the preceding public service anouncement was provided by the republician national committee..... all views in our anouncement are based upon the platform and values established by the national republician executive committee... batteries not included

Well I will vote McCain he is the lesser of two evils. As a social liiberatarian and a fiscal conservative I could never vote for Obama.

Indeed. People worry about McCain being too old and dying in office but if that happened his brother, Raul McCain, could always take over.

Winter

Back