Ok, so IUL's have gotten my attention ...

If you are a broker and your firm already sells life insurance, you may actually be at an advantage to present the SRP to clients.

Within SRP we work with most of the A-rated carriers in the U.S. If you are already a writing agent for those companies then you are in a position to market SRP. Keep in mind, this would not be a conflict on our end, as SRP is not an insurance product, but does utilize WL, UL, and IUL's as a vehicle to help clients achieve their retirement goals.

Larry
[email protected]

If you are a broker and your firm already sells life insurance, you may actually be at an advantage to present the SRP to clients.

Within SRP we work with most of the A-rated carriers in the U.S. If you are already a writing agent for those companies then you are in a position to market SRP. Keep in mind, this would not be a conflict on our end, as SRP is not an insurance product, but does utilize WL, UL, and IUL's as a vehicle to help clients achieve their retirement goals.

Larry
[email protected]

Yeah um, no thanks... not interested in Stryde. That gimmicky mlm crap is not what most agents / advisors want to push, or what business owners want to be sold as a retirement program.
And why so vague in your post (which btw has zero to do with this topic) ??

Always a bang in an up market... repackaged and sold. What caused your decision, the down side or the complexity?

The downside ... the fact that illustrations can never come close to accurately reflecting how the policy will perform down the road. It is just a UL with the same problems of earlier generations of UL and will likely end for many folks the way past models have ended.

Furthermore, I've been comparing side by side illustrations for several clients using traditional whole life vs. IUL and the ONLY drawback to whole life is that it consistently buys a 25% lower death benefit than IUL for the same premium dollar or requires about a 35% higher premium for the death benefit. If I were doing this for myself, or, better yet, for my son, I'd rather have him buy as much whole life DB as he could afford and make up the difference with term, preferably a convertible product.

Latest posts

Back