• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

One foot out the door?

Larry Potter

Expert
USA
Unfortunately, I think most business clients have one foot out of the door, looking for the next "best" quote.

I've found the best way to retain them and expand my book of business is to standout from everyone else by increasing their cashflow.

The number one way to do this is to reduce expenses and help them obtain large federal, state, and local tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured. It's a great way to distinguish yourself from every other agent whether they are online or have an actual physical location!! And it only takes about 60-seconds!!

aFOOT.png

Unfortunately, I think most business clients have one foot out of the door, looking for the next "best" quote.

I've found the best way to retain them and expand my book of business is to standout from everyone else by increasing their cashflow.

The number one way to do this is to reduce expenses and help them obtain large federal, state, and local tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured. It's a great way to distinguish yourself from every other agent whether they are online or have an actual physical location!! And it only takes about 60-seconds!!

View attachment 13252
Are you related to Harry? :err:

Back