OneAmerica CEO says death rates among working-age people up 40%

“He added that about 84% of OneAmerica’s workforce is vaccinated, and “we have heard loud and clear from our vaccinated employees that they want no part of working in an open office environment with unvaccinated associates,” Davison said.”

Let’s see, you’re a “vaccinated” employee and you don’t want to be around other “unvaccinated” colleagues because you don’t want to get the virus?

Dictionary.com – "Vaccine": A vaccine is a substance introduced into someone’s body to prevent them from getting a specific disease. It usually consists of a small amount of a killed, weakened, or otherwise modified version of a disease (such as a virus or bacterium). Vaccines work by allowing your immune system to develop defenses against that disease, called antibodies, so they can destroy it if it ever enters your body again.

What’s the point in getting the vaccine? These 84% of employees have already been vaccinated and I’m sure a large percentage has been given the booster shot. These folks don’t have anything to worry about…they’ve taken the vaccine. Why put a mandate on the others? They’ve chosen to not be vaccinated and it shouldn’t affect those who have been vaccinated.

Mark, I've seen this guy a couple of times in citizenfreepress.com. This is by far his best in making a point through comedic common sense. Hilarious!!

I appreciate you posting this...perfect timing too. We all need a comedy break. Proverbs 17:22 - "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine."

taken out of context & factually incorrect. Friday & Saturdays have higher death rates by 1.33%. So, really only .99867 out of 7 are on Tuesdays. it may not seem significant (like most of my comments), but over the course of 75 years in a Country with 350M people, it will mean nearly 700,000 fewer people will die on a Tuesday than Fridays & Saturdays. You're welcome
I don't know about you, but Mondays always kill me :(

“He added that about 84% of OneAmerica’s workforce is vaccinated, and “we have heard loud and clear from our vaccinated employees that they want no part of working in an open office environment with unvaccinated associates,” Davison said.”

Let’s see, you’re a “vaccinated” employee and you don’t want to be around other “unvaccinated” colleagues because you don’t want to get the virus?

Dictionary.com – "Vaccine": A vaccine is a substance introduced into someone’s body to prevent them from getting a specific disease. It usually consists of a small amount of a killed, weakened, or otherwise modified version of a disease (such as a virus or bacterium). Vaccines work by allowing your immune system to develop defenses against that disease, called antibodies, so they can destroy it if it ever enters your body again.

What’s the point in getting the vaccine? These 84% of employees have already been vaccinated and I’m sure a large percentage has been given the booster shot. These folks don’t have anything to worry about…they’ve taken the vaccine. Why put a mandate on the others? They’ve chosen to not be vaccinated and it shouldn’t affect those who have been vaccinated.
You obviously skipped Science and Math classes, but went to every Drama class.

Mark, I've seen this guy a couple of times in citizenfreepress.com. This is by far his best in making a point through comedic common sense. Hilarious!!

I appreciate you posting this...perfect timing too. We all need a comedy break. Proverbs 17:22 - "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine."
He has a channel on Rumble.

I just came across this article that came out in June this year about Lincoln National Life Ins. They reported a 163% INCREASE IN DEATH BENEFITS paid out under its group life insurance policies in 2021 (for deaths of working people ages 18-64; Lincoln National attributes the $41 million operating loss to “non-pandemic-related morbidity” and “unusual claims adjustments.”)

Here's the article link:
BREAKING: Fifth largest life insurance company in the US paid out 163% more for deaths of working people ages 18-64 in 2021 - Total claims/benefits up $6 BILLION

Has anybody heard about this? I know that I haven't.

Also, here are (2) very good videos, just within the last couple of days, discussing recent findings about adverse reactions to the v@ccine in Germany and the other is about a specific study about the two hypotheses on why the significant uptick in non-c0vid related deaths. The first video is about 7 minutes long and the other is approx 5 minutes long.

These life ins companies have got to take into account this new dynamic in their insurance premiums very quickly or they'll be (and we'll be) in deep trouble...I don't think this can be ignored/unnoticed much longer.

This just came out yesterday from the European Parliament. Pfizer just admitted that they didn't test the covid "VACCINE" to see if it would Prevent Transmission, yet gov't leaders & employers forced/coerced citizens and employees to take the poison jab or not have access to public places including restaurants and in a lot of cases, get fired.

More & more info is coming out about this poison that is maiming and killing people.

This just came out yesterday from the European Parliament. Pfizer just admitted that they didn't test the covid "VACCINE" to see if it would Prevent Transmission, yet gov't leaders & employers forced/coerced citizens and employees to take the poison jab or not have access to public places including restaurants and in a lot of cases, get fired.

More & more info is coming out about this poison that is maiming and killing people.

It's main purpose was to trigger the immune system, which would reduce the effects if Covid was contracted. I'm surprised that 18 months later, some can't still get their heads around it. Do you really want to know what maimed and killed people? Ignorance and Covid.

Back