OneAmerica CEO says death rates among working-age people up 40%

This just came out yesterday from the European Parliament. Pfizer just admitted that they didn't test the covid "VACCINE" to see if it would Prevent Transmission, yet gov't leaders & employers forced/coerced citizens and employees to take the poison jab or not have access to public places including restaurants and in a lot of cases, get fired.

Vaccines are not meant to prevent transmission. That is why you were told to wear a mask and wash your hands.

Vaccines are not meant to prevent transmission. That is why you were told to wear a mask and wash your hands.

What really when did this happen??

IO know they said it was not going to protect you from getting it but it was to stop the spread stop the curve

What happened to everyone needs to get vaxed so we can get back to work

or the unvaxed are putting everyone at risk, because they are the cause of the spread

What really when did this happen??

IO know they said it was not going to protect you from getting it but it was to stop the spread stop the curve

What happened to everyone needs to get vaxed so we can get back to work

or the unvaxed are putting everyone at risk, because they are the cause of the spread

It reduces the chance of it spreading. It does not prevent it. Just like the flu vaccine.

It reduces the chance of it spreading. It does not prevent it. Just like the flu vaccine.

Oh I missed that part where they defended it showing statistics or some evidence that it has reduced spreading

even in second reading

I mean that would just be the logical defense If I were Pfizer

Yet they seem to be silent on that also, In fact they have been fighting the release of any info from the beginning

did you notice the change of language also when they are saying the children and teens should not get it unless they have major pre ex because Its not worth the risk

Just got the booster. Flu is nest week. Get the shingles because I saw that first hand. Was not pretty which made me go get the two shots.

Shots I could never do were alcohol shots. Hated the taste straight up.

Back