Our Future President....

President Chump has this in the bag . He’ll repell taxes and put a 100% trariff on Chinese goods .He’ll be rounding up illegals everywhere . Wait till 300lb billy bob has to wait 1 hr at the drive in at McDonald’s as there’s 4 workers in the whole store . What’s taken me aback is the hate of Biden in the poorest people . These are unemployed people on free Obamacare care and millions on Medicaid. All cheating the system . This was only because of Biden making it happen for them . President Chump and the sweeping republicans will hit Obamacare hard . Medicaid will be cut big . Billy bob and Leroy fixing to get a wake up call has Chump hits all there benefits hard .A lol those flag following Chump lovers will be crying in a yr .

President Chump has this in the bag . He’ll repell taxes and put a 100% trariff on Chinese goods .He’ll be rounding up illegals everywhere . Wait till 300lb billy bob has to wait 1 hr at the drive in at McDonald’s as there’s 4 workers in the whole store . What’s taken me aback is the hate of Biden in the poorest people . These are unemployed people on free Obamacare care and millions on Medicaid. All cheating the system . This was only because of Biden making it happen for them . President Chump and the sweeping republicans will hit Obamacare hard . Medicaid will be cut big . Billy bob and Leroy fixing to get a wake up call has Chump hits all there benefits hard .A lol those flag following Chump lovers will be crying in a yr .
You make me drink more whine every day.

Thanks for the prognostication Nostradamus.

Might as well be wrong on this one. You've been wrong on everything else.

Back