Oxford Life VS. Standard Life (Casualty)

I was recently approached by Standard Life for contracting. I'm not seeing any major benefit to bringing these guys on since it looks VERY similar to Oxford's final expense product. The major difference is obviously in the commissions. The premiums are damn close.

Am I missing something with these guys? Any incite in them would be appreciated.

I was recently approached by Standard Life for contracting. I'm not seeing any major benefit to bringing these guys on since it looks VERY similar to Oxford's final expense product. The major difference is obviously in the commissions. The premiums are damn close.

Am I missing something with these guys? Any incite in them would be appreciated.

I use them as my price buster. They are way easier to deal with than Oxford for sure.

Slac has some of the cheapest tobacco rates in the industry and are 15-20% cheaper than Oxford.

Also will take insulin dependent diabetics who started taking insulin after age 50 and no complications without any rate up.

My app says nothing about insulin after the age of 50. It only asks about diabetic complications.

Just going by the answer I received when I called underwriting about their dialectic underwriting.. The app doesn't mention but I guess if the drug screen shows insulin, they ask when they started taking it.

Just going by the answer I received when I called underwriting about their dialectic underwriting.. The app doesn't mention but I guess if the drug screen shows insulin, they ask when they started taking it.

I've noticed quite a few companies have KO info in their UW Guide that isn't on the app. You really have to look at both.:yes:

Back