Pacific Life Policy Performed 22%

GSantos

My pacific life policy performed 22%. My client is also loaning against the policy to arbitrage returns in outside investments. Life insurance is great.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 10.07.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 10.07.33 PM.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 50
My pacific life policy performed 22%. My client is also loaning against the policy to arbitrage returns in outside investments. Life insurance is great.
Yeah. My S&P 500 12/31 statement was up 28.3% & had no cost of insurance fees deducted, no premium loads on each deposit, no policy issue fees for the 1st 10 years, etc

not against IUL at all, just against the 1-sided post you are making as if other investments were not up.

As of 12/31/21, the S&P 500 index was up 106% from its lows in march/april of 2020. Did the Pac Life product capture all 106% of that too along with the dividends that were credited from the 500 companies in the S&P?

I wonder why some might be pursuing class action status......hmmmmmmm

Pacific Life Insurance Company Misleads Consumers Into Purchasing PDX IUL Policies, Alleges Class Action - Top Class Actions

Last edited:
Yeah. My S&P 500 12/31 statement was up 28.3% & had no cost of insurance fees deducted, no premium loads on each deposit, no policy issue fees for the 1st 10 years, etc

not against IUL at all, just against the 1-sided post you are making as if other investments were not up.

As of 12/31/21, the S&P 500 index was up 106% from its lows in march/april of 2020. Did the Pac Life product capture all 106% of that too along with the dividends that were credited from the 500 companies in the S&P

Pacific Life Insurance Company Misleads Consumers Into Purchasing PDX IUL Policies, Alleges Class Action - Top Class Actions

Not sure why you would say its 1-sided. I'm a broker and I use a lot of different company's. It's about how the policy is set up. I had to add a rider that got the returns to 22%. I'm making a case for life insurance. Any account that can potentially get you 22% is amazing. Especially when you're not exposed to downside risk.

Not sure why you would say its 1-sided. I'm a broker and I use a lot of different company's. It's about how the policy is set up. I had to add a rider that got the returns to 22%. I'm making a case for life insurance. Any account that can potentially get you 22% is amazing. Especially when you're not exposed to downside risk.

Glad you offer other options, that is good. From the post, I assumed wrong because it is rare a broker would make a post about life insurance in such a singular way. I read too much into it.

So, you guarantee my IUL will not have less money in it next year compared to this year? Or does that rider/multiplier come at a cost that takes away the guarantee of 0% downside risk. Will the rider cost be a negative to the policy in flat or down years? Are the COI & internal fees competitive?

As of 12/31/21, the S&P 500 index was up 106% from its lows in march/april of 2020. Did the Pac Life product capture all 106% of that too along with the dividends that were credited from the 500 companies in the S&P

(caveat, not an agent)

I don't think you owe anyone an apology or retraction for that post.

Op's post is not the first post of its type in the past few weeks and I think you are exactly right about it being one sided.

(caveat, not an agent)

I don't think you owe anyone an apology or retraction for that post.

Op's post is not the first post of its type in the past few weeks and I think you are exactly right about it being one sided.

I'm sensing jealousy because you didn't get that return. It was nothing more then sharing a win for our industry. If you want to be a sourpuss that's on you sir.

Sounds great until the market turns, his "outside investments" decline by 50-80% and he doesn't have the money to pay off the loan or pay his premiums.

Then his policy lapses and he gets a nice, big, fat, 1099 from Pac Life and has to pay taxes on money he never spent and no longer has. IRS wants paid and will get paid.

It's all great until it isn't.

Back