Paperless Life App- Best Commissions

dfielder

I do a lot of group term insurance replacement for Federal Employees. I am using a service now where I input the app online, check 14 co's and then submit the app electronically and never touch it again until the policy is issued.

I'm getting all my cases approved through West Coast, Banner, AIG. I don't order parameds, don't follow-up on parameds. I don't do anything. The only thing I'm wondering is if I'm giving up the farm by getting 80% commission with no renewals.

It's a volume game in the Fed market so I don't have time to follow up on all the paperwork.

Anybody have a carrier/service that could do the work for me but at a better comp level?

I think what you have is reasonable... and not aware of any better offer. As you know, there is quite a bit of work involved in the follow-up of the back office work, and you are essentially paying to have that done.

Curious which IMO you place your biz through and if you are pleased with their efficiency...?

yea, it's PJP I'm working with. I have to admit I was very skeptical when I first learned about them. Sounded too good to be true.

The contracting is all online too which appealed to me as well. When I input a case I quote it through their system. I start the case, then they call the client to set up the paramed and they do all the follow-ups. The only time I get involved is if there is a contact issue between the client and the paramed.

Every time the file hits a new "stage" I get an auto email letting me know how the case is going. You can login to your account and see all your cases going and the notes on each file.

I've got 12 cases going now for about $10k in premium and I've got about 5 minutes involved in the apps when I first sat down with the client.

I knew there were higher commissions, but for me it was the ease of use. I have other things I sell more of like annuities and other life products that are non-med for a majority of my commisisons. This was just side money so I didn't want to get distracted on term business.

thanks for the perspective. If anyone wants a contact to use them I can give that to you.

Back