Parker & Associates No Release. Please Advise

Re: Parker & Associates No Release Please Advise

Just an FYI: Parker has complaints with TX DUI regarding their withholding of commissions for "chargebacks." This FMO is vindictive and extremely jealous of competition-- from top to bottom. You can FORGET being released once you sign the dotted line. And, forget your commission holdbacks, not to mention the lies.

Had a company called MedAdvatage Solutions out of New Jersey send me a real nice email. They will set all my appointments and all I have to do is run them. $1000 to $1500 a week. Secure Horizons and Wellcare. Sounded good, had them send me the paperwork....guess who the FMO is?????????????
Parker and Associates out of MS.
Emailed them back about a release...they said yes and no. Yes they do release 3 - 6 months after termination. The reason is because they advance and it takes that long to get the money from the companies.
I was also told that business written is expected to stay on the books 90 days. If under 90 days then would be charged back.
My response was that means since no charge back can occur after 90 days, then 90 days would be the max they could hold my release.....Last contact with them....And I owe it all to you agents...without the heads up...who knew who Parker was...Thanks

I would definitely look into Integrated Benefits in West VA and see if someone wants to trade places- it happens. That's how I transfered my UHC contract from Parker. We live and learn in this buisness.
:embarrassed:Wish you the best.

We have had success working with Parker. If the situation is right, they will release and/or trade agents.

No promises, but we can try...

Word on the Street:

Parkers captive side would advance agents and keep a 20-30% in escrow... pay them that after 90 days... word has it, they are not paying that money out of escrow and told managers that they will keep it...

And.....I have heard that a group (30-35) agents who went direct contract with Secure Horizons (their ICA group) haven't been paid for ANYTHING this Medicare season, and a regional manager (wholesaler, whatever)'s response was So?

And.....I have heard that a group (30-35) agents who went direct contract with Secure Horizons (their ICA group) haven't been paid for ANYTHING this Medicare season, and a regional manager (wholesaler, whatever)'s response was So?

THey didnt get paid for business they wrote after they went direct?

Is this the same Parker and Assoc?

Parker & Assoc. has hit Rip-off Report
Execcutive Trade Associates AKA Parker & Assoc.

What do they REALLY DO????

Granted, I've only been in the business since Dec. 07, but in that short time as an Indy, I have found that the companies that I have to go through an FMO to sell for ---------I DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO SUBMIT APPS, HANDLE CLAIM ISSUES, ..........EVERYTHING. I say again, what do fmos do for the agent.......Now, I know the answer. It's exactly like having a Union. The insurance companies say that they would rather deal with a few FMOs than thousands of agents. Now they are dealing with a few FMOs AND thousands of agents. The FMO gets their cut. That's really what it's all about. As soon as they send leads to me, I'll be loyal to them.

Having said all that, if you sell in Michigan or the surrounding states, call Multi-State insurance. They actually work for their cut. If you can produce, they will produce for you.

Back