Passed Exam

Congrats! Here in WA they don't tell you what your score is because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if they didn't do well. (Think my state is liberal enough?) I think I got very close to 100% on my exams the first time through. Glad at least they gave you a score!

Good luck to you!;)

Congrats! Here in WA they don't tell you what your score is because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if they didn't do well. (Think my state is liberal enough?) I think I got very close to 100% on my exams the first time through. Glad at least they gave you a score!

Good luck to you!;)
North Cackalacky doesn't give the score either, just pass or fail.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

I wonder if the lady that gave administered my test would have given me a hug, and a jelly doughnut to make me feel better if I had failed?
..mmmmmmmmmmmm jelly doughnuts.........................

Congratulations!!!

If I remember right, WA gives you your score if you fail so you know how far you are from passing (but I thankfully passed on the first go!).

Attorneys don't get their score on the bar exam either. They probably don't want clients requesting their bar results before hiring them. :)

I've been talking to New York Life through the whole process , but I received emails from Farmers, Mutual Omaha and Thrivent Lutheran. I took the Ohio State Exam.

I'm really thinking about joining HCO and IHIAA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back