Personal Injury at a theme park in PA

Sunny P

Hi, my kid had an accident due to faulty equipment and scraped knees, elbows and hands. These were bigger wounds and will leave several inches of marks on the body. He didn’t break any bones. He received first aid at the theme park and the following day taken to urgent care. The theme park is asking us how they can compensate financially. How much shall I demand? Please advise.

Big scars on a little body become small scars on a larger body. No permanent injuries, no broken bones. Was the fault with the equipment or operator? Did your son contribute in some way to the injury? Lifetime passes to the park, pay for our vacation stay, nice meal at a real nice restaurant might be more in order than demanding a dollar amount. That might get heels dug in and lots of litigation where only the attorney benefits

Thank you. Equipment was faulty. The brake was stuck and they agreed. No fault of the kid. I thought of demanding $5000. The manager at hotel said Hotel will most likely mail a free vacation stay offer.

Thank you. Equipment was faulty. The brake was stuck and they agreed. No fault of the kid. I thought of demanding $5000. The manager at hotel said Hotel will most likely mail a free vacation stay offer.
If you ar truly in New Jersey, your accident has not made the news. I was injured in a fall from a horse in Alaska because the girthing strap was not tight and the temporary stirrups were not adjusted for me because the trail boss wanted to get going. I spent 1 week in Anchorage hospital, had 6 broken ribs and a punctured lung. I was offered $1000 by the insurance company. I turned it down thinking I could do better with an attorney. NOT ONE attorney in the US would take my case because of the liability laws for entertainment in Alaska. Good luck with your demand

How old is your son? Is he fully recovered from his injuries? I emphasize fully because you shouldn't be talking money until he is fully recovered.

He is still recovering. Large scars on his knees and elbows; Will stay forever. In NJ, the attorneys said I shud contact PA attorneys. I am checking the attorneys out in PA now.

Back