Please Critique My Follow Up Letter

I agree with the above that you need to qualify harder. I never send out quotes without a committment to talk them over. People will ask if I can just mail them or send them an email. I simply tell them that I find it creates confusion and that it works best to go over them in person (depending on the distance) or on the phone. If they balk, I pull the offer away. Most will let it go, but if they chase, now the balls in my court.

Golddoor, you maybe should try something a bit subtle. Send a postcard saying "IMPORTANT news on your health plan! Have been unable to reach you by phone. Please call 1-800-xxx-xxxx."

A good call to action !!!

After tens and possibly hundreds of thousands we've spent on marketing and we've found this to be the most effective yet. Along with the fact that first sentences may take weeks to develop, but are paramount to the letters effectiveness.

There may be hope for this forum after all:biggrin:

Certainly would be ashame if some stopped posting because they don't want to be hung by the mob. Thank god I've already been hung !!!

Maybe some of you can critique our follow up letter to quoted prospects

We attach a one million dollar bill to top of sheet

Thanks a "Million" for requesting a quote from our agency.

What I have to say is very important and I wanted to catch your attention !

One of the biggest challenges people face when choosing insurance, is finding an agency with whom they can trust to handle their insurance needs. If they make the wrong choice, it could be devastating for them and their family's future security.

If they make the right choice, they get the best value for their insurance dollar and the confidence that they are appreciated and well taken care of.

It's no wonder so many of your neighbors choose to do business with our agency.

If you would like to know why others are so happy with our service, I invite you to contact our office and arrange a time to further review your coverage. It typically only takes about 15 minutes.

So please call right away, I know you're going to be pleased.

Dear God, I hope ours is at least 20th centuryish:laugh:

Apology extended if this appears to be a hijack.

Thanks

It used for P & C mainly, but our health producer uses her variation of the same letter on Ind. Health & Med Sups.

:idea:O.k., I sincerely didn't have time to read all of the replies but minute's should be minutes.

The font isn't easy to read.
And you are taking this too personally. You asked for some critical help and you got it.

Latest posts

Back