Pot Smokers and Life Insurance

Would you share who the carrier is? I have a lady that is a very occasional user and not smoked in 3 months.

See our most up to date Marijuana matrix. Just the carriers we write of course, but a great tool.

Attachments

• MJ_Use.pdf
    24.4 KB · Views: 107
I still think that the biggest irony lies in the fact that cigar smokers have usually worse quotes than regular smokers even though cigarettes are more unhealthy, not only because there are more artificial substances and cigarette smokers usually smoke much more, but also because they breathe smoke in in their lungs, while cigar smokers don't.

I still think that the biggest irony lies in the fact that cigar smokers have usually worse quotes than regular smokers even though cigarettes are more unhealthy, not only because there are more artificial substances and cigarette smokers usually smoke much more, but also because they breathe smoke in in their lungs, while cigar smokers don't.

When and with whom did you see a "worse" price for a cigar smoker than a cigarette smoker? Doesn't make sense, and doesn't exist. Most carriers will take a cigar smoker (occasional) at non smoker rates. And, a few will even take cigars smokers that smoke multiple cigars a day at non smoker.

When and with whom did you see a "worse" price for a cigar smoker than a cigarette smoker? Doesn't make sense, and doesn't exist. Most carriers will take a cigar smoker (occasional) at non smoker rates. And, a few will even take cigars smokers that smoke multiple cigars a day at non smoker.

Yeah, but it sounded so good when he said it. Who cares if it is true?

There was an article in pipes magazine some time ago. But I think it was also referring to pipe smoking. Anyway many cigar smokers are rated as non-smoker usually because they don't smoke a day or two before the medical evaluation, since cotinine (a nicotine metabolite) has a half-life of a little less than one day.

Back