PPO with Zero Premium and Zero Copay

supersupps

Guru
Someone posted in Calif about a ppo with 0 prem and 0 copay. I;ve got an aunt in sacramento and I'd like her know the name of this so she can make a good decision. What is the plan name? do they write in So. Florida??

Re: Ppo with 0 Prem and 0 Copay????

Two PPO plans in Sacramento. Health Net and Anthem Blue Cross. I prefer the latter because Anthem has a much larger network.

They do not write in So Fl but where are you located?

Rick

Pompano Beach.. do both these plans have 0 copays when in network?

I asked where you were located because your state flag puts you in CA. You might want to change that.

I write a fair number of these plans. Send me an email and I'll forward a summary of benefits.

Rick

Florida has VERY rich MA benefits in most of the more populated areas, that is entirely possible.

Go to RitterIM.com, register and you will have free access to his quote engine, it will quote for most Med Supps companies and most if not all MA plans.

Go to RitterIM.com, register and you will have free access to his quote engine, it will quote for most Med Supps companies and most if not all MA plans.

Either that or Medicare.gov.

I thought your aunt was in Anaheim??
:1confused:
Someone posted in Calif about a ppo with 0 prem and 0 copay. I;ve got an aunt in sacramento and I'd like her know the name of this so she can make a good decision. What is the plan name? do they write in So. Florida??

Back