Praise God from Whom All Blessing Flow

I get 15 DM leads a week and spend 2 days, 3 if needed, in the field and they still pile up on me because my area is so rural. Sold just over $6600AP this week. Best week I have had selling FE in a long time. I realize that don't sound like much production to some of you guys, but I am very happy.

Good job! Anyone is happy with a week like that, keep it up Billy.

Whoever comes up the lowest price on FEX Quotes gets the app if they qualify. 3 with SNL, 3 with MOO, 2 with Assurity and 1 with Americo. I wish Assurity paid better because they show up #1 on a lot of cases here.

----------

Going to Tallahassee tomorrow to Doak After Dark with Blake Shelton. Rest on Sunday so I can go after it again next week.

When you figure in Assurity's high renewals they are the highest commission contract most agents have. The unpredictability of their underwriting is what keeps them from getting a lot more business.

Most of the time I put NA in the beneficiary's SS# and have never been questioned. Maybe this is something new. I got one issued with a domestic partner as beneficiary last week. I was thinking that would be a problem, but it wasn't.

I think there's a certain degree of karma in underwriting sometimes we get one by and then lose when we should've had over something silly.

I get 15 DM leads a week and spend 2 days, 3 if needed, in the field and they still pile up on me because my area is so rural. Sold just over $6600AP this week. Best week I have had selling FE in a long time. I realize that don't sound like much production to some of you guys, but I am very happy.

Great week! Keep it up. Don't sell yourself short, that is GREAT production!

----------

When you figure in Assurity's high renewals they are the highest commission contract most agents have. The unpredictability of their underwriting is what keeps them from getting a lot more business.

Their residual is amazing! but yes... VERY finicky underwriting! Its about as Bi-Polar as it gets! :twitchy:

----------

Whoever comes up the lowest price on FEX Quotes gets the app if they qualify. 3 with SNL, 3 with MOO, 2 with Assurity and 1 with Americo. I wish Assurity paid better because they show up #1 on a lot of cases here.

The only thing I would caution you on that philosophy, try to make sure you aren't always just selling on price. I am sure you are doing this, but make sure you build value into what YOU, as THEIR agent, brings to the table for them. Price is something that someone, somewhere will always be able to walk-in behind you and beat. Make sure that when you leave that house, if another agent walks in... they won't even give them the time or day! That kind of rapport will also lead to referral business... the best kind!

That's a nice roi for sure lol!!! Out of curiosity why are you only doing 15 leads? I'd bet if you bumped your order up just a hair you'd see that AP even more regularly. Great stuff!!!

That's a nice roi for sure lol!!! Out of curiosity why are you only doing 15 leads? I'd bet if you bumped your order up just a hair you'd see that AP even more regularly. Great stuff!!!

Doug wasn't sure if my area would even produce 15 leads a week when I started in February. So far I have got what I asked for, but some of these NW Florida counties are tough and as I move west the flow may slow. Plus I only want to work FE 3 days max and it takes it because these leads are so spread out. I door knock because most of these people won't answer the phone or if they do they tell me they are not interested.

Back