Precise Leads

cowgoesMoO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone have any recent experience with them?

I want to give a few lead vendors a try.....I plan on giving hometown a shot, and I received a sales call from precise. They talk a pretty good game. Just wanted to see if anyone has some input since I haven't seen much about them.

I have used precise in the past for health insurance leads and they were decent, but that was 2 years ago and this is strictly for life.....

I have not had any luck with any bankrate company

I and did not know they were all affiliated until after I spent money on 2 of them

I have not had any luck with any bankrate company

I and did not know they were all affiliated until after I spent money on 2 of them

Are you sure Precise is Bankrate? I haven't heard that anywhere else and can't seem to find a site saying that.

Anyways - a co-worker just started using them and has only gotten a handful so far, but she's happy and it sounds like it's going well but they've been more complex cases where she has to go back for a follow up. Too small of a sample size to really make any conclusions so I'm not sure, but she's getting in front of people and they seem interested. Not sure how many different types of leads they offer but she's buying exclusive life leads. I've heard other people complain about them but if she keeps having the type of luck she's been having I may buy some.

I've used hometown a few times in the past. First time I didn't have much luck, I figured part of that was the leads, part of that was me, and part of that was my product. I got a lot more experienced and switched firms and figured I could make it work better the second time around. No luck. I just broke even with how much I spent on my last order from late February as of what I'm being paid this Friday. Bob is a great guy, the guy I worked with in ordering them was great, returns were all done promptly-ish, etc. Really can't complain about the company, just not happy with the lead quality.

I was under the impression that they were not bankrate......

I know for sure I'm trying out hometown, and I just wanted to have a good second pick....

I have tried Ileads.com, and I was reasonably happy, good customer service, but very disapointed with lead quality. Very low ROI.....

I will surely report back with my results.....

Not sure just read it somewhere at the time I lost money with insure me and another bank rate company

I seen an Review saying all these companies are owned by bank-rate Insure me the other companies I used whoever it was and about 4 more companies were listed including Precise who I was thinking about using at that time

that was over 2 years ago

We have gotten nothing but crap leads from Precise. We have had so many issues with them its sick. Quality of leads is the worst we have experienced in a while. Most never answered, already spoken with someone days ago (when we just got the lead) and claimed to have only entered the info on the ONE site....just total crap. Out of all the money we have put into that company, we sold ONE PDP and that isnt even what lead type we were supposed to be getting. We just started with BenePath and so far we have had a pretty good conversion rate with the BenePath leads.

Folks,

I appreciate the comments, good/bad about Hometown. We try our best to provide quality leads & the best customer service in the industry.

Precise is their own company, they are not part of the Bankrate companies. Bankrate companies are: NetQuote, InsureMe, InsWeb/Agent Insider.

FYI: AllWebleads bought Insuranceleads.com a few years ago. Quote Wizard is their own company as well.

If I can help, please give me a shout.

Folks,

I appreciate the comments, good/bad about Hometown. We try our best to provide quality leads & the best customer service in the industry.

Precise is their own company, they are not part of the Bankrate companies. Bankrate companies are: NetQuote, InsureMe, InsWeb/Agent Insider.

FYI: AllWebleads bought Insuranceleads.com a few years ago. Quote Wizard is their own company as well.

If I can help, please give me a shout.
bob, what is your opinion on live transfers?

Back