Precise Leads

bob, what is your opinion on live transfers?

I think live transfers work well, depending on the program one uses. Some companies offer them as an added charge on top of the lead like we do. It still does not take the agency out of the loop for emails & follow up. Many times the agents office does not answer the phone. One needs a "hot phone" that no matter what, it gets picked up when the call comes in.

One still needs a drip email campaign. Still need to leave an awesome VMail message.

The live call transfer helps an agency, in that the agent's office doesn't have to make the outgoing calls. If that appeals to you, then Live transfers can be quite helpful. Many of our agents like them.

Bob, you guys offer live transfers?

Yes we do.
Here is how we describe it:
We call it our "Call Assistance program", we make 12 call attempts in 5 days. The nice part with the program is if we come across a bad lead, we take care of it. I still ask you to make phone calls on your own and send personal emails to the client".
One of my Regional Directors can do a much better job explaining it. But we still find that a drip email campaign & at least one voice mail message is needed.

Let me know if we can help you out.

**UPDATE**

So far 15 leads in with precise...... Talked to two people. both basically uninsurable and needing GI. One of them put her daughter on the phone and she told me to buzz off..... the other 13 have almost all been disconnected or wrong numbers. often there will be no voice mail.

Basically the same run around I got from ILEADS.com, but I was more happy with their(ilead's) customer service.

I have a strong feeling that these people have been incentivized(sp?)....

**UPDATE**

So far 15 leads in with precise...... Talked to two people. both basically uninsurable and needing GI. One of them put her daughter on the phone and she told me to buzz off..... the other 13 have almost all been disconnected or wrong numbers. often there will be no voice mail.

Basically the same run around I got from ILEADS.com, but I was more happy with their(ilead's) customer service.

Sounds to me like internet life leads are internet life leads regardless of where you get them.

**UPDATE**

If you aren't getting disconnected numbers on life leads, you aren't getting any real volume. Yes, they should be credited, but it will happen.

Anyone have any recent experience with them?

I want to give a few lead vendors a try.....I plan on giving hometown a shot, and I received a sales call from precise. They talk a pretty good game. Just wanted to see if anyone has some input since I haven't seen much about them.

I have used precise in the past for health insurance leads and they were decent, but that was 2 years ago and this is strictly for life.....

I've used precise leads for life in the past 6 months or so. I sold a couple of deals but most of the deals were burnt...and the reason is most of the leads came in after hours(literary 12:10am lol). So I called to cancel and an account manager sold me into tweaking my preferences and just taking leads during biz hours (duh captain obvious).

Since then the results have been profitable. I prob close 1 out of 4. I wish I could get more, but my preferences are dialed in really tight. Definitely some garbage; ppl I can't reach and tire kickers...just have to be "on" and slay every prospect that you actually get on the phone. Just my 2 cents...

There shouldn't be any problem with "nights & weekend" leads. I don't see how they are "burnt."

Folks expect one to get back with them during business hours....not at 2 a.m. :)

At least that is what my agents tell me.

Back