Precision Senior Marketing, LLC

JNJ

Expert
Anyone heard of these guys? If you have, we would like to know the Pros & Cons. We have been trying to decide to call them or not.

~Thank you!

They are Austin based.
Principles are brothers that started wholesaling for a carrier in Austin before starting their own IMO. Nice guys, they have a high turnover rate for their internal sales force, so if you are going to work with them, work with an owner or you will always have a new guy calling to introduce himself.

Great brokerage. I really enjoy dealing with PSM. As said above, a couple of brothers running an exellent brokerage. Very good contracts and great service. These guys get it. I would suggest PSM to anyone.

I agree the customer service there is great and I feel like they really know what they doing. I would recommend without apprehension.

They screwed up my paperwork for advances. Nough said. I
didn't get advance money when I needed it a lot. I don't thing the marketers do much besides email contracts. A few other mistatements and I felt I could not rely on my rep.

Last edited:
It is who I use almost exclusively. I am a bit biased though as they are friends of mine.

Last edited:
I went from Bankers to Precision and it was night and day. Yes, it doesn't take much to be better than Bankers Life, I realize that... But they are amazing to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone. Great brokerage!

Back