Precision Senior Marketing, LLC

pcbinsurance

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Also known as psmbrokerage.com

Any information? I am mainly considering them for Med Sups, especially over the phone.

They are out of Austin TX.

Thanks,

I have a contract or two through them. Tony Merwin has always been very good at getting back to me and offers some pretty good contracts if you have proof of production. I think they may have a few lead offers too.

I go through them for everything. Their contracts are very good. If you ever need any support they're always helpful and friendly. My guy is Frank Ragsdale.

They're a good group of guys down there! (particularly Greg Segovia!) We've had the opportunity to collaborate with them on a couple contracts and haven't been disappointed!

Keep in mind, they are a Amerlife (out of Clearwater) 'associated' office, for whatever that might be worth? That being said, it hasn't kept us from doing business with them, but it might be something that some agents take into consideration.

Good Luck in your search for a new marketing company to work with on Medicare Supplements! Let us know if we could ever offer a hand!

Senior Market Design

(888) 495-8038

Back