Preferred Rates for Irregular Heartbeat/atrial Fibrillation

Americo Eagle isn't ALWAYS the best fit for every client in every situation. But, like all products, it has it's strength & weaknesses. I was simply giving OP an option that nobody had mentioned yet just in case it falls in the "sweet spot" for this product.

Now, depending on what carrier the competing agent used, Americo Eagle could easily be used to create a ton of value for the client for very little extra cost. Obviously if the client's situation is different these examples wouldn't apply. Just proving Americo Eagle is a usable product. Also, RNA and Foresters have member benefits included, so it would depend on the agent's preferences. :yes:

Examples:

50 Year Old - Female - Non-Tobacco - 10k

Foresters: 26.05/m
Americo Eagle: 27.67/m
RNA: 33.71/m

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $1.62 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

55 Year Old - Female - Non-Tobacco - 10k

Foresters: 31.16/m
Americo Eagle: 31.32/m
RNA: 37.51/m

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $.16 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

60 Year Old - Female - Nonsmoker - 10k

Foresters: 35.41/m
RNA: 38.21
Americo Eagle: 38.46

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $3.05 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

Pretty convenient to use two of the highest priced companies for a 50, 55 and 60 years old in your comparison.:laugh:

But I get it. I was with EFES for 5 years. I know they want americo pimped. I just never got on that bandwagon with them.

Pretty convenient to use two of the highest priced companies for a 50, 55 and 60 years old in your comparison.:laugh:

But I get it. I was with EFES for 5 years. I know they want americo pimped. I just never got on that bandwagon with them.

I used those companies in my example because it lines up with the topic of this thread. The OP wanted to know what carriers are preferred rates for irregular heartbeat/ atrial fibrillation. What other carriers have good rates for clients with afib that are better priced than RNA, Foresters, and Americo Eagle?

I used those companies in my example because it lines up with the topic of this thread. The OP wanted to know what carriers are preferred rates for irregular heartbeat/ atrial fibrillation. What other carriers have good rates for clients with afib that are better priced than RNA, Foresters, and Americo Eagle?

Trinity, KSKJ, just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. RNA and Foresters have terrible rates for those ages. Yet they still beat americo.

Trinity, KSKJ, just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. RNA and Foresters have terrible rates for those ages. Yet they still beat americo.

What's the financial rating for Trinity / Family Benefit Life?

KSKJ they have to be a baptized Christian. Also, they're paid as earned. It's amazing you're able to find so many clients that are baptized Christians. What would happen if a competing agent reported to KSKJ that a policy holder wasn't a baptized Christian? Would they terminate the agent due to lack of integrity?

KSKJ they have to be a baptized Christian. Also, they're paid as earned. It's amazing you're able to find so many clients that are baptized Christians. What would happen if a competing agent reported to KSKJ that a policy holder wasn't a baptized Christian? Would they terminate the agent due to lack of integrity?

Really? That's the route you're taking?

But if you want to contact KSKJ and make that complaint I'll give you the number.

I'm amazed you can't find Christians.

Not as amazed as pimping americo, but still amazing just the same.

And what does a rating have to be before they start plan F'ing at the drop of a hat?

Wow. Sounds like EFES trains agents to run down other companies to replace. Hope that is not true. In 2 years I have never had a single prospect ever ask about the financial rating of a company. And in 2 years I have never run down another company when replacing. Only replace if it puts the policyholder in a better position.

Really? That's the route you're taking?

But if you want to contact KSKJ and make that complaint I'll give you the number.

I'm amazed you can't find Christians.

Not as amazed as pimping americo, but still amazing just the same.

And what does a rating have to be before they start plan F'ing at the drop of a hat?
We don't have to go any route if you don't want to. You pointed out what you don't like about Americo and I'm just pointing out a weakness of KSKJ. Initially, I was simply giving OP another option just in case it could help. Every carrier has its strength and weaknesses... even KSKJ!!

Was asking on honest question. Would KSKJ cut the cord on that policy if the proposed insured wasn't a baptized Christian?

----------

Wow. Sounds like EFES trains agents to run down other companies to replace. Hope that is not true. In 2 years I have never had a single prospect ever ask about the financial rating of a company. And in 2 years I have never run down another company when replacing. Only replace if it puts the policyholder in a better position.
You are quite mistaken. Not sure how you got that.

Jdeasy was being critical about Foresters , RNA , & Americo. Those 3 carriers are major players in the final expense industry. I was just expounding on Trinity & KSKJ's weakness just to prove all carriers have their strength and weaknesses. I am all for writing competitive carriers (I wrote almost 40k with SNL already). My point was every carrier has its strength and weaknesses. Agents choose carriers all depending on the situation NOT just based upon price.

Last edited:
We don't have to go any route if you don't want to. You pointed out what you don't like about Americo and I'm just pointing out a weakness of KSKJ. Initially, I was simply giving OP another option just in case it could help. Every carrier has its strength and weaknesses... even KSKJ!!

Was asking on honest question. Would KSKJ cut the cord on that policy if the proposed insured wasn't a baptized Christian?

----------

You are quite mistaken. Not sure how you got that.

Jdeasy was being critical about Foresters , RNA , & Americo. Those 3 carriers are major players in the final expense industry. I was just expounding on Trinity & KSKJ's weakness just to prove all carriers have their strength and weaknesses. I am all for writing competitive carriers (I wrote almost 40k with SNL already). My point was every carrier has its strength and weaknesses. Agents choose carriers all depending on the situation NOT just based upon price.

How do you have so muc time to be on the forum when you can't return phone messages, text messages or email messages???

Back