Primatech Facebook leads?

going for cheap cheap, approach carefully as the odds are not in your favor that you found "The one".

John Ruskin supposedly said "Those who charge less for their product know exactly what it is worth".

If a Medicare beneficiary responds to an ad for MAPD and gives their number it would be considered Permission to Contact right?

Could be.

Do you want to risk going to CMS jail to find out?

The old adage, you gotta spend money to make money, is still true. Perhaps even more so with intangible products that are bought on emotion rather than logic.

I have not bought leads in years but $15 per lead doesn't sound outrageous. When I was buying U65 health insurance leads they were around $8 each as I recall. My sample baseline was 50 leads - around $400.

With 50 leads I could tell if the outlet was providing decent leads or crap leads. Also got a good idea of their credit / return policy.

Even on crap leads I would usually break even in 5 - 6 months. Good leads sometimes took only 3 months to break even.

This was when carriers paid a decent commission, you could sell year round and you didn't have to compete with a taxpayer funded website staffed 24 hours a day by $10/hour rookies.

Internet leads are relatively fresh unless the vendor is reselling leads bought at wholesale. DM leads are generally at least 2 weeks old, maybe older. TM leads should be a day old or less.

The quicker you get the lead and can connect with the suspect the better your odds of generating a sale.

The real magic starts the moment they answer the phone. If you don't know how to engage them in 10 seconds you are probably wasting their time and yours . . . and also wasting money.

Where can you get Leads at Wholesale price?

Hahaha, isn't that China's version of Amazon?

Half the stuff you buy on amazon is purchased in wholesale/bulk from Alibaba. Give it a shot, lookup stuff on Alibaba that you recently purchased on amazon, you'll see how much markup there is.....I think we just need to sell insurance leads on there, we are going to be rich! :)

Half the stuff you buy on amazon is purchased in wholesale/bulk from Alibaba. Give it a shot, lookup stuff on Alibaba that you recently purchased on amazon, you'll see how much markup there is.....I think we just need to sell insurance leads on there, we are going to be rich! :)
A few months ago they had something about them on the news about how much business they do and I checked them out then. I really wasdn't that impressed with them, plus I don't want to help China.

I'm happy with Amazon...except for the owner's politics. :yes:

I would be careful with that, first who is looking for MA, If they are not T65 or retiring mainly cant change now, If you are thinking Medi/Medi they are the quickest to make a complaint, I would be very careful with those, In fact I don't touch Medi Medi even under the most perfect situation's, Even for those that do you have to make sure everything is perfect
I have no issues whatever with Duals--in fact they whine less and stay in plans just as long as anyone

Back