Primatech Facebook leads?

I went on an appt to write a Med supp----and the same day the client called in a complaint.

The agent Manager heard the tape of the call and said it went something like this:

"He parked in front of my house!"

"So--had you asked him NOT to park there? Was it marked no parking?"
"No"
"Then I dont understand the problem"
"When he parked there, that let the CIA Murder squad know I was HOME!"

She had plenty of $$$$

I don't see a correlation between being nuts and Duals. There are nut adds everywhere

I have had a couple crazies on medsupp also, (not that kind but crazy none the less).

However, there is a big difference on consequences MA especially duel, vrs med supp complaint and how that will effect appointments and buiz in general

If you don't think you got an answer then you don't read well.

Go back through the thread, as several people gave you an answer.
Dang I KNEW it! I KNEW I couldnt go through a whole post without someone taking it upon themselves to be snotty! THANKS!!! My faith in the site is restored!

Read back through the comments--not ONE about Primatech Facebook leads. Can I get snotty now?

Read back through the comments--not ONE about Primatech Facebook leads. Can I get snotty now?

we've talked primetect and we've talked facebook leads, Clearly facebook lead from Facebook is new So facebook directly from primetec could only be looked at by looking at both primtec history and Facebook leads as separate

So What do You want?

anyone ever use Primatech (or any FB lead source) for MAPD/Med Supp?
Would love to add a new source of Medicare leads--FB would be great--any advice?

$15 wouldn’t be bad if they’re T65’s looking for help. If it’s someone who filled out some contact info for something else, I can’t see $15 each being smart.

Just a wag, but probably will get a number of PDP and MA leads . . . that want to change their plan in the middle of the year.

There are mixed review with past leads from primeteck those were robo teli leads,, Some loved em some hate a lot negative to say, With these, there was also compliance issues, Also he has had issues completing orders

Now $300 for that many facebook leads seems to me to be too cheap, I would be concerned about how he could get that many leads and sell them that cheap and profit.

...However, I have bought facebook leads both cheap and expensive many are junk

So if they're going for cheap cheap, approach carefully as the odds are not in your favor that you found "The one".

Ok, I've color coded the thread so that you can read it now. Everything in red is basically saying, "don't waste your money." Satisfied?

FWIW there is a wealth of information readily available from forum members. Some of us have wasted a lot of time and money trying to find something that works for us.

More often than I can count, people in my life have tried to tell me "don't do that" and I did not listen. Many times I plugged ahead and proved them wrong.

Many, many years ago a manager told me I was "too nice" and would never make it in the insurance business. His advice was I was better suited to bag groceries.

Fortunately I did not listen to him.

Along the way I have had ups and downs. Been fired a few times. Came close to filing BK. But I picked myself up and pressed forward, learning from my mistakes.

But there are also times when I would have been better off taking the advice of those who have been down that path and tried to warn me.

Unfortunately the only way to know if they are right or you are is to do it your way.

Let us know how it works out. Prove us wrong.

Good luck.

I don't understand what you mean $300 too much?

I mean apart from primteck past history mixed reviews and what not, that I understand but $300 is a very small investment into leads, I don't think I have ever tried any lead co for less

I mean that the guy has a reputation for disappearing with people's money.

Back