Primerica or Something Out There Better

The problem with a dependency on selling to recruits is the first thing they do when leaving is to cancel the policy. As for auto-shipping, that has merely been substituted with monthly system access fees.

If sold properly in the first place, policies will stay on the books even if the recruit does not continue with the business. Many of my sales are clients first, then recruits second.

I don't bash. Best to let individuals conduct their own due diligence. I recruit motivated licensed producers who are willing to learn how to make more income. I also don't "sell" that. I let our performance do that. You can check out our site contained in my sig. You'll get a ton of great information in this forum so I'm sure you'll do well.

I don't bash. Best to let individuals conduct their own due diligence. I recruit motivated licensed producers who are willing to learn how to make more income. I also don't "sell" that. I let our performance do that. You can check out our site contained in my sig. You'll get a ton of great information in this forum so I'm sure you'll do well.

Your new site looks much better than your free Wix site did Louie.:)

Hi JDEasy. I am a newby. Pretty frustrated about who to go with. I live in FL and believe I am most interested in Mortgage Protection and MedSup and MedAdvantage. I am not really interested in recruiting. It's never as easy as it looks. Do you know of a good IMO to go to where lead costs aren't too scary?

What part of FL are you in? I don't mind showing you the ropes if you're near

Hi JDEasy. I am a newby. Pretty frustrated about who to go with. I live in FL and believe I am most interested in Mortgage Protection and MedSup and MedAdvantage. I am not really interested in recruiting. It's never as easy as it looks. Do you know of a good IMO to go to where lead costs aren't too scary?

JD does not do MP and MSs on a daily basis for a living so he so take his advice for what it is. A dabbler in MS or term.

Calm down JD just tweaking you.

Back