Promoting Business With Facebook

I would agree that you probably won't get a prospect to call and say, "Hey, I just saw your FB page...just do business."

Its all in the way you work it.....

fb2-1.jpg

Its all in the way you work it.....

Image:
fb2-1.jpg
Chumps,

You are right. I think "extension of your brand" would have been more appropriate. Technically speaking a good WP blog is a better extension of the main site.

STI,

I happily stand corrected! I'm a huge advocate of digital marketing and social media marketing so I am glad to see it does work. Speaking of working, we have launched several advisor sites over the last couple of weeks through our Annuity Digital Marketing platform and many of those have already received consumer leads. Pretty exciting stuff for sites that have only been live for a week or two. Now let's see if we can maintain the momentum.

I have made a couple off of LinkedIn. They were clients that had moved and I lost contact with. They goggled my name and Insurance. I am #1 and #2.
That is all I want. A place my clients and referrals can find me. I do not have a website.

I think I spent all of 30 minutes putting up my LinkedIn page. And $0.

Congrats! And, because of this post, I had to google myself (of course!) and insurance and I come up as every single post on the first page and a few stragglers on the 2nd page. Sweet!! :yes:

How do you get the updates on page views? Is that an outside application running?

Standard FB Insights don't provide that correct?

yea....I know ....its strange....but no....do not have something that gives me these updates....but once all pages go on the timeline and you get over 30 likes you will be able to see all this....my Texas Life Insurance FB page I finally begged friends to get over the 30 bar and now I can go to my page and see info like this......

fb3.jpg

Back