Prosperity done

I 1000% agree but at the 15min-ish mark on hold its time to get creative.
I hear you. They say to Love the one you're with, and I have to remind myself that the prospect I'm sitting with is my main priority sometimes.

I've sat on hold for nearly an hour before. Unfortunately, without the policy number, sitting on hold is the best way to ensure you get the necessary information.

Last edited:
Mark my word, since everybody and their mother is flocking to FEX telesales, and being enticed by most IMO's, the same disclosures, recording requirements and restrictions Medicare agents are enduring will apply to FEX within 2-3 years. This, mostly due to us agents triple-dialing leads and over-calling seniors, will no doubt create the need for a new Fed or States Act in the next 2-3 years. You'll see.

Whatever I need to.

Most of the LS that I replace were cleansheeted for smoking.

But even if not clean sheeted you can replace LS with FU.

And they are FU healthy or they wouldn’t have LS.
I thought LS was so cheap you cudn't beat the premium. I know their app is a beast, but why replace?

Mark my word, since everybody and their mother is flocking to FEX telesales, and being enticed by most IMO's, the same disclosures, recording requirements and restrictions Medicare agents are enduring will apply to FEX within 2-3 years. This, mostly due to us agents triple-dialing leads and over-calling seniors, will no doubt create the need for a new Fed or States Act in the next 2-3 years. You'll see.
Triple dialing isn't new. Agents have been doing it for years.

I would not be surprised if they tried to crack down on FE. But us face-to-face agents wouldn't be affected much by those theoretical rules you mentioned.

Back