Question on Replacing a Policy that Will Be Rescinded

Yes it said 12 months.Anyway bottom line the claim won't be paid in the first 2 yrs and Gerber is 40% cheaper as she's a smoker. It pisses me off when people clean sheet.

That Robin Cano chick replaced and enforce policy with RNA with Americo UP1 that the guy didn't qualify for.

I called in and explained the situation and they sent me to new business who re-asked the questions and then they bumped it to UP3.

The guy was a moron and didn't want to do anything to get the money back and it was only one month old. That was my first experience with Robin Cano...

Last edited:
Yes it said 12 months.Anyway bottom line the claim won't be paid in the first 2 yrs and Gerber is 40% cheaper as she's a smoker. It pisses me off when people clean sheet.

But if you had nothing cheaper you would leave it be correct? I mean its ROP either way, that's how I roll, unless its LH, Bankers, AARP or AMAM.

I would be shocked if the applicant wasn't in on it if not the one that lied.

She signed the app. They had the policy in their possession and hadn't questioned it.

Now they don't want the money back? Right!

If I were the company I would not return their money. They had the free look period for that. But having said that I know what the company will do.

They will refund the money because it's the easy way out. They can give back the money, charge back everyone and they are even and will never have to pay that claim.

Yes if I couldn't beat the price i'd leave it alone. He was very interested in the lower price. He told me the wife couldn't talk and he answered the questions for her. I never asked if she really signed it. He swears he told the agent everything. Although the agent did put her as a smoker so if he clean sheeted why not clean sheet it all?I have a nice Gerber contract so i'll take the $600 or so.

Yes if I couldn't beat the price i'd leave it alone. He was very interested in the lower price. He told me the wife couldn't talk and he answered the questions for her. I never asked if she really signed it. He swears he told the agent everything. Although the agent did put her as a smoker so if he clean sheeted why not clean sheet it all?I have a nice Gerber contract so i'll take the $600 or so.

How much you get on Gerber now?
Remember GW, Kemper, NGL all pay renewals, hehehe

Wait a minute how could they even approve it? I mean this is something they check right?

Just curious herbie what state did this happen in?

Hi folks, being new & not started in FE (have to make sure of my fiances) can someone explain the term "CLEAN SHEETING".
I'm thinking it is marking a YES to a question, when it should be a NO, and
Vice Verses.
Thank You.

Hi folks, being new & not started in FE (have to make sure of my fiances) can someone explain the term "CLEAN SHEETING".
I'm thinking it is marking a YES to a question, when it should be a NO, and
Vice Verses.
Thank You.

It's marking NO, when it should be marked YES. LYING on the app by the dirt bag agent.:yes:

Back