Questions About RNA

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I haven't used RNA for quite a while for no real reason other than I have plenty of carriers. But I constantly hear good things about them. What is a good street contract with them for both first year and renewals? Do they pay on issue or draft?

I guess what I'm really trying to find is a go to carrier that pays on issue that doesn't stink on renewals. I have been using Oxford but their renewals and policy fee bug me.

I haven't used RNA for quite a while for no real reason other than I have plenty of carriers. But I constantly hear good things about them. What is a good street contract with them for both first year and renewals? Do they pay on issue or draft?

I guess what I'm really trying to find is a go to carrier that pays on issue that doesn't stink on renewals. I have been using Oxford but their renewals and policy fee bug me.

I think street with them is 110% and 7 or 8% renewals. With some IMO's you can get 115%.

They pay on issue and they commission on the policy fee.

They also have a true know before you go phone interview and their app is cut and dry. No real ambiguity like a lot of other carriers.

I think street with them is 110% and 7 or 8% renewals. With some IMO's you can get 115%.

They pay on issue and they commission on the policy fee.

What is it that you like about RNA? Can't be their pricing.

Other than the negative of being Canadian, how do you feel about Foresters? How do Foresters and RNA stack up against each other?

Other than the negative of being Canadian, how do you feel about Foresters? How do Foresters and RNA stack up against each other?

It must have been a while since I looked at their pricing because I remember them being on the cheap side. Now I have to scroll way down the list on Fexquotes to find them. Am I missing something? I just ran a quote where settlers silver was less than RNA level. Is that correct?

Their pricing is fine. The member benefits are the main thing though. I saved $140 on lenses with my RNA card. I have a client that saved $600 on dental work with the card. I've had numorous clients get the $250 fraternal aid. One even got a $2000 grant.

They will approve people immediate coverage that are on may meds that other companies only offer graded or ROP. They have a true know before you go POS interview. {Plus the POS interview is optional for some agent and I happen to one of them}.

I like doing business with RNA. They are quick to handle problems that may arise and they always return my phone calls.

As for Foresters, the candian thing never bothered me. They have 99 problems and that ain't one of them. I was with NAA when I first got contracted with Foresters. They were supposed to the answer to all the problems we were having with F&G. They were far worse than F&G.

I don't really care for Foresters one way or the other. All things being equal I would prefer to not write fraternals. RNA's benefits tilts the scales on that for me. Foresters benefits do not. So I only write Foresters in situation where they are the only fit. I wrote one this week. First in about a year and half.

It must have been a while since I looked at their pricing because I remember them being on the cheap side. Now I have to scroll way down the list on Fexquotes to find them. Am I missing something? I just ran a quote where settlers silver was less than RNA level. Is that correct?

That's what I see too. That's why I wonder what the attraction to them is. If they were within a couple of dollars, I could understand if you like how the company operates. I think I read that they increased their rate last year.

That's what I see too. That's why I wonder what the attraction to them is. If they were within a couple of dollars, I could understand if you like how the company operates. I think I read that they increased their rate last year.

They are that close on most. I wrote one this week where they were a $1/mo more than Trinity. I told the lady I was recommending them because of the benefits.

I wrote a couple last week where they were $2 and $3 more per month. I always show the person that can get a little cheaper.

Now, if they are in the 50-60 age range or smokers, I don't even look at RNA.

They are that close on most. I wrote one this week where they were a $1/mo more than Trinity. I told the lady I was recommending them because of the benefits.

I wrote a couple last week where they were $2 and $3 more per month. I always show the person that can get a little cheaper.

Now, if they are in the 50-60 age range or smokers, I don't even look at RNA.

Do they have a rate sweet spot?

Back