Quotit Doesn't Work?

I ask that you please send me a private message with more details so we may diagnose the specific issue and correct. It's hard to know what banner or "search engine" you may be talking about or if it is even a Quotit product.

Now I have a more succinct understanding of why Norvax blows your doors off in the quote engine business.

Why would I take the time to send you a private message? I would think that you would want to send ME a private message? If I were you, I would be chasing me down!

All the info I have is in the initial post. At Tampa Bay Online (tbo.com) I saw a banner ad. I clicked on it. It took me to the person's site. At the bottom it said "Quotit". I put my info in. It did NOT take me to the next screen. I used Firefox 3 for a browser.

"or if it even is a Quotit product"?

Yup, that's it -- I'm an ***. It wasn't you.

If you are a California based agent, try ZapQuotes.com. ZapQuotes technology puts quotit to shame both in the sense that it works on all browers (even your cell phone browser) and it has very powerful closing tools - not just numbers but actual tools that close cases. It only costs $50 per month with no setup fee and you don't even have to pay until you try it out for 30 days.

Frank Loughry - programmer - president

http://www.zapquotes.com

Last edited:
Boy...that was an interesting first post. If that really was the President that posted that, well...forgive me...but he seems like a INSERT- Man, those Devil Rays are playing well END OF INSERT.

UPDATE: Frank edited his post. I edited mine.

Last edited:
Boy...that was an obnoxious first post. If that really was the President that posted that, well...forgive me...but he seems like a pompous ass.
Not thrilled with Frank's reference to Mark, but I know him fairly well and he is anything but pompus.

I think it's the "super genius" moniker. He doesn't realize that it's automatic. Just wait until he's a Guru.

Also, zapquote does much more than Quotit but isn't as pretty. It's simply a terrific business tool that I actually prefer to any other system.

Rick

IE7 is only better because they ripped off (or tried to rip off) Firefox, the tabs, etc. It's in all of the tech mags and IE still falls short and can't compete.

And still, the slow to adapt or slow to acknowledge truth types say: "It's not used enough for us to make the changes."

They think it's equivalent to Netscape.

Humana actually had me consult with them to get their website more user friendly for agents, not sure if they ever even did the changes we went over.

I only use Firefox and malicious spyware is just a drop in the bucket of added functionality over ie. Incidentally, here is the forum stats since January for which browsers our members use.

browsersfl3.gif

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between Mozilla and Firefox?

Back