Quotit Vs. Norvax Costs?

lifeagent87

Just wondering what the costs were for Quotit vs. Norvax? I want to add a link to one of these to my agency website. Do you all recommend doing this for agency websites?

It seems like the costs change and are also somewhat negotiable. I currently use Quotit and used Norvax a couple years ago. Quotit is cheaper and the same or better features. Also ask for them to waive setup fees and they will probably do it.

Quotit has health, some medicare, and some life and dental built into it, and is cheaper than norvax. Quotit is also not licensing their own agents.

Compulife is a lot better for life than quotit's life system if you need anything substantial for life quoting.

Got quoted $59.95 a month for quotit. Does not include the web hosting (since I want my own website to design). Just the engine for me to run quotes for my clients and a link from my website so my clients can sign up for individual.

Does not include group quotes and applying.

Any thoughts out there? Should I haggle some more?

I'd see if I could get them to waive the 350$ fee to enable direct php posting into the quote engine rather than using their form.

They don't really explain the fee up front, then you find out about it later.

Look into BrokerAdvantage from Connecture (formerly known as insurint). I think you will find them less expensive. Here is a link to their site: BrokerAdvantage | Connecture

Thanks Robert. It is definitely not down to just Q vs. N. If anybody would be interested in seeing Connecture's BrokerAdvantage product, please call us a 1-888-652-0630.

To my knowledge, we are the only national individual quoting engine who:
- also includes Term Life and other products free of charge
- has no upcharge for additional states
- has completely integrated web sharing capabilities and insurance intelligence including preferred/standard rating, occupations, medical conditions, and more
- does not charge for lead importing/integration from top lead companies
- does not own/ is not affiliated with a general agency, and is not affiliated with an insurance sales entity

We provide what we feel is the broadest and most accurate up-to-date rates for individual health and life. With our recent functional expansions to our consumer-side quote engine (you can now quote any individual carrier you have in the backoffice), and with the introduction of our AutoResponder, and with many other recent upgrades, you can't go wrong with BrokerAdvantage.

Thanks again, Robert.

Back