Rates for F2F vs Telesales

PhxSunsFan

Guru
.. I did a brief analysis of risk of replacement from the low priced f2f carriers like kskj and standard life. and included moo living promise
my analysis for level only F 65 non smoker 8,000
standard and kskj were $2.50 less per month in 28 states than the lowest priced telesales carrier. MOO was not cheaper in any state than the lowest tele sales carrier.
In 18 states without kskj and standard,,, the lowest priced telesales carrier was .90 cents less than MOO living promise..which is the lowest priced f2f carrier. I saw

.. I did a brief analysis of risk of replacement from the low priced f2f carriers like kskj and standard life. and included moo living promise
my analysis for level only F 65 non smoker 8,000
standard and kskj were $2.50 less per month in 28 states than the lowest priced telesales carrier. MOO was not cheaper in any state than the lowest tele sales carrier.
In 18 states without kskj and standard,,, the lowest priced telesales carrier was .90 cents less than MOO living promise..which is the lowest priced f2f carrier. I saw

A great salesman can replace anything . “ Mrs . Johnson when your time comes dont you want a local agent to help your daughter with all the steps during this though time ?That guy on the phone is long gone .” Your $55 for $10 k and I’m $57 for $10 k . “ Mrs Johnson you’ve felt the incredible inflation the last yr . Haven’t your grocery prices sky rocketed ? Well same with funerals . Let’s get you $12 k for $69 a month to give you piece of mind . Outside an inbound tv lead which is super exp I’ll never believe fe telesales has over 70% persistency.

a great salesman can replace anything.. it is these type of agents.. ie salesmen. that show how low brow some agents behave.. never replace a level plan unless there is rip off pricing.. sad you mention this.. .. very sad

a great salesman can replace anything.. it is these type of agents.. ie salesmen. that show how low brow some agents behave.. never replace a level plan unless there is rip off pricing.. sad you mention this.. .. very sad
Recognize this? :skeptical::twitchy:

client pays $89 for a gw that was issued 23 months prior.. 1 month to go
snl might offer same coverage at $54. . but clock goes back and 24 month wait..
thoughts on how to advise with only client best interest concern??

PhxSunsFan, Tuesday at 1:28 PM

maybe I’m not smart enough for this forum, because quite frankly I thought it was good to know that some telesales carriers can compete nicely with the face-to-face low price carriers and continue to offer the client a decent policy price

maybe I’m not smart enough for this forum, because quite frankly I thought it was good to know that some telesales carriers can compete nicely with the face-to-face low price carriers and continue to offer the client a decent policy price

Assuming of course, everybody qualifies for standard rates across the board :wub:

Back