Rates for F2F vs Telesales

I actually have some information and some of my thoughts here - - There are carriers that are both face to face and over the phone and It's not always about price.

That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them

I actually have some information and some of my thoughts here - - There are carriers that are both face to face and over the phone and It's not always about price.

Good video. A little basic for me but it seems like a good short mind vitamin for a newer agent.

Constructive criticism: the longer hair in the video is a better, softer, look than the one on your business card. Subjective of course.

Good video. A little basic for me but it seems like a good short mind vitamin for a newer agent.

Constructive criticism: the longer hair in the video is a better, softer, look than the one on your business card. Subjective of course.
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Call it salesman or bser . I guess all these top salesman many who are or have been on this board say 50% of their business replacement are unethical ? Surely 50 % of policy’s out there aren’t bad ?
If they are replacing everything they come across, then, yes they are unethical. There is some business that should be left alone. And. Just because a person sells a lot of business doesn't mean they excel in ethics. Bernie Madoff was a heck of a salesman and top producer.

Last edited:
Back