Re-selling of Direct Mail Leads

In post #39... "I do know there's two ways to do anything. The right way and the wrong way."

Then in post #41... "But, I have said from the first time I posted here that there are many ways to do this job."

Seems you can't make up your mind dude!

Things go over your head too?

Let me break it down for you, even on those many ways there's a right way and a wrong way to do those too.

Still, it was meant as a joke. But don't let that get in the way of good whine.

Things go over your head too?

Let me break it down for you, even on those many ways there's a right way and a wrong way to do those too.

Still, it was meant as a joke. But don't let that get in the way of good whine.

Sure didn't seem like a joke. But if you say so. Good backtracking though.

It’s like politics . Nobody can change another’s person pt of view . I have several friends who door knock hard . They could care less about the hard copy . But I like it . We can sit here and also argue about verbiage on a card . Somebody believe it’s irrelevant if a card that’s govt funds or final expense . Just so they signed the card . I disagree . When it says govt funds you get a ton of Medicaid only dead broke people . Buy wether it says “ final expense or final expense life ins “ doesn’t matter . But again to each his own . All that matters is your bank account at the end of the yr . That’s the real truth

I am completely independent from my IMO,I buy my own leads per thousand want each and every card regardless,even the blank ones with the return address sticker on the back. I have written business off these.

Todd doesn’t necessarily advocate the way I do things,what I say on this forum,but respects my choices since we are a truly independent agency.

I’m a shot taker,I like working different areas,different states,taking chances. I’m going to look for areas with a high level of response.

I cannot stand predictable routines. I like getting up in the morning not knowing I’m tied down to anyone,dependent on anyone,are forced to deal with anyone I don’t want to.

The mindset is completely different for someone doing their own thing,taking shots,hitting the road,the guy that’s will to do things to be successful that others won’t do.

I was in the home improvement business for 27 years on my own and applied the same principles.

Most people hate what they cannot do so it’s just easier to “fit in”.

All that matters is what works for each unique individual.

No backtracking from me. But you can play it anyway you want.

Your personal attacks mean nothing to me.

I don't attack you personally until you start attacking without cause or even knowledge. Just like you said about Noah, that you doubt his way even works for him....WTF?

You keep saying that there are many ways to do this, but when it comes down to it, the things you say indicate that you really don't believe that. You come across as though your way is the only way. I'm not the only one on here that thinks that.

I'm not saying that you don't really believe there are many ways to do it, but you don't really come across that way when the rubber meets the road. You tend to attempt to downgrade anything that doesn't fit you. We all see it even if you don't.

Obviously your way is a great way....for you and some others, but not everyone.

Same as Scott Burke at FexContracting. We use RGI as well at Allegiant Wealth Group and CORE Senior Benefits. Our B leads are generated by our career agents that get them for free NOT our brokerage agents. Anytime ANY agent pays for a lead regardless if it's an A, B, or C lead it is removed from the system forever. Sometimes a client sends in a second card, but as Scott mentioned all of our RGI leads have a serial number on them. Ours starts with the letters "AT". Our invoice code for our agency with them is "ATWG" so they use AT on our cards.

I would not ruin a 21 career reselling leads to agents that purchased them. It does not make sense. I usually sell leads for a loss to agents that have contracts with us, but make it up on the override. I want to keep agents happy or they would want to leave and that would affect my business MUCH more than making a few bucks reselling leads. Anyone doing that is probably new to the business and undercapitalized.

Thanks,
Wayne Daniel
Allegiant Wealth Group LLC

Same as Scott Burke at FexContracting. We use RGI as well at Allegiant Wealth Group and CORE Senior Benefits. Our B leads are generated by our career agents that get them for free NOT our brokerage agents. Anytime ANY agent pays for a lead regardless if it's an A, B, or C lead it is removed from the system forever. Sometimes a client sends in a second card, but as Scott mentioned all of our RGI leads have a serial number on them. Ours starts with the letters "AT". Our invoice code for our agency with them is "ATWG" so they use AT on our cards.

I would not ruin a 21 career reselling leads to agents that purchased them. It does not make sense. I usually sell leads for a loss to agents that have contracts with us, but make it up on the override. I want to keep agents happy or they would want to leave and that would affect my business MUCH more than making a few bucks reselling leads. Anyone doing that is probably new to the business and undercapitalized.

Thanks,
Wayne Daniel
Allegiant Wealth Group LLC

You got to be paying $42-$45 for rgi fe leads in Ga . What are you charging non captive agents in Ga for rgi leads that say final expense and not govt funding ages 55-80 and not 50-83 ?Scott runs from low return states like Ga and Fla

Last edited:
I don't usually post that much on here but feel I must. A colleague to mine ordered DM leads through earlier RGI this year. I see the RGI name all the time on the forum and regarded them as a top notch DM supplier. I just simply hadn't used them as I am happy with my lead sources and referral bases which give me plenty of business. Why mess with something that works.

In any event, my friend//colleague, who I have known for years, told me he thinks that some of the DM leads he received from RGI were duplicates. I asked him to further explain. He said the handwriting on a lot of the mailer cards looks so similar. I was skeptical, chalked it off to just a bad lead batch. It does happen in this biz as we all know. Until a few weeks ago. When we met up he showed me the mailer cards. I do not rush to judgement.

I spent time and reviewed all the mailer cards. I can now say without doubt, that the handwriting does match on various mailer cards copies. Some of the letters, which are really unique, and I would say non-orthodox, are nearly identical on various different mailer cards from supposed different people. This was quite shocking. I am not saying they are a scam. I am saying that I have physically seen the mailer cards and would bet my life they were filled out by the same person. I am in no way promoting any lead source. I personally am glad I did not order from them. I just want to put in my .02.

And that was my exp . I saw duplicates with white out . Ain’t no magic sauce . Rgi charging $34 -$36 a lead yet every other vendor on your drops $45-$60. Bs . There sprinkling in duplicates. But that said I did sell a lot . Facts every vendor resells. The truth is unless I see the postmark I believe no one . That’s why I demand hard copy. What’s funny is o had same exp with the exact same positioning of the handwriting on different verbiage cards . Almost like they transposed the handwriting from one card to another . And the duplicate always came right after the 60 day refund period . Too coincidental.

Last edited:
Back