Recognition Trips for Agents

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I am told that MOO and Foresters are headed in the same direction as Americo - incentive trips have been replaced with quarterly bonuses based on production and quality of business. Any thoughts on which is a better incentive?

I would take the money.. Then I could pay for my own trip if I wanted to travel.

This is what most experienced agents say. After you have been on so many trips, it becomes a PITA. Sure, there is some fun, but it gets tiring when you can't really take good time to do what you want when they are directing where/when you have to be somewhere most of the time.

I am told that MOO and Foresters are headed in the same direction as Americo - incentive trips have been replaced with quarterly bonuses based on production and quality of business. Any thoughts on which is a better incentive?

Depends. Fine with me if there’s a cash option.

Also depends if it’s a company that 1099’s the trip. If they do then for sure I’ll take the money.

And is it a cruise? My wife and I don’t care much for cruises. Probably take the money then too.

RNA had really good trips. We enjoyed those. And they don’t 1099.

The KSKJ trips are good trips. And especially so since it’s a true agent earned trip and mostly agents there, not marketers.
And mostly FEX agents so it’s a mini FEX convention. And they don’t 1099.

A few years ago Aetna offered a cash option. They said only a handful took the cash option.

Just one example but it seemed the agents preferred the trip.

Spring trips suck with kids so I could understand cash come in handy. But, I love to travel so I’m pretty torn.

Back