Recruiting Insurance Agents For Agencies ? ?

True but they are have 2 year recission because all policies cant be challenged after 2 years. The db is very low on those plans and they are usually offered at a hign premium. I wouldnt recommend such a policy as a matter of course generally since they will pay far more than they need to it they are healthy.

My response was to your incorrect statement that no one offers GI. Didn't comment on cost or benefit.

Have no idea about your idea about recission. How can you lie when there are no questions? Another incorrect statement.

If you post something that is completely wrong, people will come here and point it out.:policeman:

Rick

ill concede the point but youd have to concede they arent very good policies to offer on the basis that he would through phone banks

Perfect product for TeleSales. I've seen in work on a large scale with a company that has suck rates. Even if the new Shen plan doesn't happen - they still have Golden Promise which is very competitive in the Non Med Final Expense market - and the Term is also competitively priced as well for Non Med Easy Issue ( hey - u like that better ? )

I not only concede, but I agree. I'm sure Tom will do better in his next endeavor. Rick

This "endeavor" will be fine. I actually worked this weekend putting all the final pieces to the Virtual Agent Program in place. I even had 2 new forum members ring me up to join the program and 2 more are waiting on me to send them an info packet.

We have over 30 team agents now - 20 of them marketing health and almost all 30 marketing life. We will have over 40 by the end of this month, 50 the next, 60 the next, etc . . .

This doesn't even include the call center partners - these are just Agents in my personal Virtual Agent Program.

Side Note:

We just got contracted for the new HSBC instant issue Term - ( been waiting for a writing number for 9 weeks. ) Man - the ease of marketing this product - how easy can it be. Stick a website up - spend a few AdSense bucks on it and poof - customers. Sense the policies are also Non Med Easy Issue - they fit into our bag of goodies rather well.

Case in point - I just put a webpage up Saturday - already sold one policy for $78 premium on Sunday and one today for $66 - All online and I never even touched it.

These are "Instant Issue" Term policies. They pay over 125% in commissions with a 10 month advance. Guess working on the weekend ain't so bad after all - well, if you call 2 people clicking a banner and filling out a form actual work . . .

So - Rick - I'm in love with my "endeavor" and doubt we'll be leaving the insurance industry any time soon.

Tom

Back