Recruiting Insurance Agents For Agencies ? ?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Gauranteed issue means NO underwriting. I can't believe there are people on here that are going to work with you. Just goes to show you how ignorant people are.

That was a quick two weeks.
However you are correct in your post. Maybe if the training had lasted for 8 days instead of a week, this would have been covered. (Assuming it was not covered in the licensing examination):D

PS. Are you going to start up a "Call center"

There is no such this as GI life even those globe policies people get in the mail have either med questions of MIB scans. You can not get life insurance if u have hiv or terminal cancer at any price.

The reason for this is simple you pay 100 a month for a 20K policy, the insurance company is bankrupt if you die

There is no such this as GI life even those globe policies people get in the mail have either med questions of MIB scans. You can not get life insurance if u have hiv or terminal cancer at any price.

The reason for this is simple you pay 100 a month for a 20K policy, the insurance company is bankrupt if you die

Mutual of Omaha has a guaranteed whole life policy with no underwriting questions, no MIB scans, no anything... If you are between 45 and 85, you will get the policy up to 10k. If you die in the first 24 months you receive 120% of any premiums paid. After that you receive the death benefit...

You say "tomayto" - I say "tomato" . . .

If a carrier says they "Guarantee to Insure" you if you don't have Aids, are in the hospital or in a nursing home - that is GI in my eyes. Open to interpretation I imagine . . .

Perhaps we will change our terminology to "Easy Issue" instead . . .

Have a great Tuesday . . .

Tom

You say "tomayto" - I say "tomato" . . .

If a carrier says they "Guarantee to Insure" you if you don't have Aids, are in the hospital or in a nursing home - that is GI in my eyes. Open to interpretation I imagine . . .

Perhaps we will change our terminology to "Easy Issue" instead . . .

Have a great Tuesday . . .

Tom

What you are referring to is "express"...

Presidential and Americo also have GI. Well, you do need to be able to fog a mirror.

Rick

True but they are have 2 year recission because all policies cant be challenged after 2 years. The db is very low on those plans and they are usually offered at a hign premium. I wouldnt recommend such a policy as a matter of course generally since they will pay far more than they need to it they are healthy.

Back