Recruiting Insurance Agents For Agencies ? ?

so let me get this straight

what you are selling is 4 cubicles, chairs, desk and 4 unit phone system and you call that a call center.

No predictive autodialer/noserver and for that these people pay u 10k for the equip?

Tom: This question is simply based on your past. What do you have in the works if (and I'm being kind) this doesn't work? Rick

This is working and working on a scale greater than just myself. Before last week - all we had was the GTL and Fidelity products. However - the Shenandoah products are far superior in rates AND commissions. So - as so as the new product is released in a few weeks - this will be the only Life product we will sell in our group. The Call Center organizations can do whatever they wish - no boundaries. Myself and my personal Call Center organization will be marketing Shenandoah - 100% of the time . . .

So - nothing in the works - this is it . . .

so let me get this straight

what you are selling is 4 cubicles, chairs, desk and 4 unit phone system and you call that a call center.

No predictive autodialer/no server and for that these people pay u 10k for the equip?

They get equipment, 4 custom built 6' x 6' Cubicles, contracts, training, support and $2,500 in leads - a business in a box if you will.

However - what they get that is invaluable are our scripts and our pre-qualified leads that we use to market - invaluable . . .

No phone system - they get 4 computers networked to a server, hard wired to DSL off a central Router and basic headsets. We will utilize VOIP, Instant Messaging and Email as communications tools. VOIP has a compatible voice recorder for the voice application and signature verification.

The way we work the TeleSales is the Agent is utilizing an E-App online and while they are typing the info into the web form - the voice recorder is recording the entire conversation.

When the Agent finishes the E-App, they gain the "voice signature" and thank the customer. Then the Agent uploads the .wav file and attaches it to the E-App and presses a button to submit to the carrier - 3 weeks later - Agent gets paid . . .

Simple as that.

They'll be calling me the "Pajama Man" instead of that other guy - real soon . . .

Tom

Regarding recruiting - if you want to get serious get off Craigslist and start email blasting targeted agent lists - much more effective.

I've built over 30 personal agents using CraigsList and other means - at $0 cost . . .

In addition - we really don't want to recruit people that are currently insurance agents. We recruit marketers and closers. I can teach anybody the basics of selling insurance - however - it takes a "closer" to make it happen.

We like to target Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, TimeShare Salesman, Car Salesman, Vacuum Salesman, etc.

We will also teach someone with no experience, but who converses well over the telephone to market our products.

80% of the agents won't last. 80% of our volume will come from 20% of our agents. This old adage is true in most work environment - insurance sales is no different . . .

Tom

Is $500 per agent too low?

Unless there are conditions attached such as how much a new agent must produce within the first 3 months or 1 year otherwise it is purely a business decision that the agency had to make.

At the end of the day the agency will have to arrive at a conclusion if paying $500 recruitment incentive for every agent recruited is a sound decision or not.

As for recruiter, if it is not too much a demand in terms of time spent for recruiting, $500 per agent seems to be a pretty good deal.

Tom,

I am not aware of Shenendoah having a non med GI life product. You might want to double check your product. IF you are talking about their new product that allows certain health conditions then that is not a GI product and is not available yet.

Tom,

I am not aware of Shenendoah having a non med GI life product. You might want to double check your product. IF you are talking about their new product that allows certain health conditions then that is not a GI product and is not available yet.

It was supposed to be available tomorrow - but from what my IMO tells me - it may not be ready for a few weeks.

It's GI in the sense that as long as you don't have AIDS or presently in a NH or Hos - you are insurable and can get the product. Being that it's not coming out as scheduled is screwing me up - but, hopefully it's just a delay and not off the board . . .

Since finding Shen - it seems their Term product and their Golden Promise product are top rate and beat many other company's rates. Also - available to sell via TeleSales.

I have had HUGE response from agents wanting to start their own Virtual Agent Program ( a few from this Forum ). We're putting together teams for various leaders that want to build. Some want to market all lines - so, at least my eggs aren't all in one basket . . .

My personal Team will only be writing Non Med Whole Life and Term plans.

Guess we'll see . . .

Tom

You have no idea what you are talking about. Gauranteed issue means NO underwriting. I can't believe there are people on here that are going to work with you. Just goes to show you how ignorant people are.

Latest posts

Back