Regarding Leads

Sure. Send me a PM with your info and I will call you.

If you need to get 20 posts before you send the PM, head over the the non-insurance area (perhaps fight club) and respond to some threads... write a sentence, post, repeat....profit.

padthaiforlunch....I would appreciate to hear some of your insight on this. Is it possible I can contact you to discuss this further?

I may be a little late have not been on in a bit. But contact me about getting leads for you. Telephone Marketing Services 888-343-1065. We have done lead generation for over 11 years in health and life. These are not internet leads they are the old fashion way.. Give me a call

Actually, you are not late, you're a jimmer.

Rick

So I am new to this forum but have been reading for quite sometime and finally came up with a question of my own. I am looking at purchasing my first batch of leads and just wanted some input. I was referred to VFG leads or Taylor Marketing...10 leads $200. Thoughts on that? Too much? Just right?

I have also been been referred to:

Insure Me
Agent Insider
United Quotes
Hometown Quotes
Superleads

I am looking for feedback on these companies and if any of you have had success? Superleads quoted me a price on 80 leads for $300. Seems a little over board on lead count. I am selling out of Utah. Should I look at getting licensed elsewhere?

Any help appreciated

Here on some threads on many of the lead companies you mentioned:

Insure Me:

Insureme.com?

Insureme is Going Bananas

Agent Insider:

Agentinsider.com

United Quotes:

United Quotes for Health Insurance Leads Lately?

Hometown Quotes:

Hometown Quotes

Back