replacing AM AM

I would have told him he did a great job finding something that fit his term needs and then proposed him having both term and a small whole life to take care of the funeral. Would have transitioned into why he filled out a card.

Even if you did find something a bit cheaper I bet you couldn’t even get back in the door.

It’s a good diversion ...ah yea just come back when you have a cheaper price haha.

Actually I thought about it and I’m just going to stick with what I got!!

This is exactly how I do it. I commend them for having something, find out why they took out that specific coverage for that amount, then go into my pitch which starts with pin pointing the reason they filled out the dm card.

To avoid an objection I don’t ask openly, I go into people fill out these cards for 1 of 3 reasons it’s bc XYZ, which one of those reasons is why you weee looking at getting additional coverage?

I get that. I review it too (if they have it on them). But if You came across a 50k term policy, what would trigger you (or anyone) to go right into beat price?

So this was a 60+ yr old right?

I had a similar situation for a lady had what was clearly a mortgage protection policy paying $200/m +. I simply showed her a comparison where for the same premium her family could be guaranteed a 35,000 WL DB vs likely out living this term in a few years.

I also explained that she could look at that 35,000 as 10,000 for burrial and 25,000 as about 5 yrs of Mortgage payments.

The big point was do you want to pay for a guarinteed benefit or not at this point?

She took the WL.

So this was a 60+ yr old right?

I had a similar situation for a lady had what was clearly a mortgage protection policy paying $200/m +. I simply showed her a comparison where for the same premium her family could be guaranteed a 35,000 WL DB vs likely out living this term in a few years.

I also explained that she could look at that 35,000 as 10,000 for burrial and 25,000 as about 5 yrs of Mortgage payments.

The big point was do you want to pay for a guarinteed benefit or not at this point?

She took the WL.

Makes sense, but aren’t you just possibly creating a potential unnecessary objection? Why not just sell her WL then after she agrees use that as a way to get her more whole life? Or if she doesn’t agree then use tor example as a way to overcome the objection.

Back