Return on Mail Leads

That lotion thing was kinda of a big deal.:yes:

Only if you care lol, I don't and I'm completely at ease admitting I like lotion, good lotion, expensive lotion, not that walmart crap lol

Now let's get back on track, we were discussing midgets?

Only if you care lol, I don't and I'm completely at ease admitting I like lotion, good lotion, expensive lotion, not that walmart crap lol

Now let's get back on track, we were discussing midgets?

It's a frickin "state law" to have shampoo, lotion and conditioner.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You can't be having 2 shampoos and no lotion. Frickin hoosiers!

It's a frickin "state law" to have shampoo, lotion and conditioner.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You can't be having 2 shampoos and no lotion. Frickin hoosiers!

Yea man, I enforce those hospitality laws lol, one shampoo, one conditioner , one bar of soap, one roll of booty paper, 3 LOTIONS!!!! Lol

Interesting question! I was having a conversation with Twilight the other day and he brought up how he likes to train agents to do things the old fashioned way.

Finding ways of selling insurance without paying for a lead and only purchasing leads in between!

One of my goals this calendar year is to find ways of selling without spending so much $ on leads.

Right now the wife and I are using the typical mixture of DM and TM leads to book up our week!

My five year goal is to create a book of business somewhat locally, and gradually transition to doing annual policy reviews and asking for more referrals and extra business when I visit my clients, while reducing my purchased lead amount.

It helps to think that we are "buying" our customer list (but hopefully still being profitable) when we are generating business through leads, but then eventually cultivating it to sell more business into it, and to their circle of influence.

My five year goal is to create a book of business somewhat locally, and gradually transition to doing annual policy reviews and asking for more referrals and extra business when I visit my clients, while reducing my purchased lead amount.

It helps to think that we are "buying" our customer list (but hopefully still being profitable) when we are generating business through leads, but then eventually cultivating it to sell more business into it, and to their circle of influence.

Talk to Wino. Dude doesn't buy leads, but he spent years building that book of business to where it now feeds him. I would ask him how many years of activity looking for business it took to get to the point where it now generally finds him.

The big life carriers do it that way. Prospecting. Business to business. Warm market etc. New York like. Met etc. They also pay very differently and have draws , systems and support that independents don't have. Wino's way definitely makes the most sense but it's also the hardest to do effectively. I've done referral only book building but was with a captive that gave a "free" policy to family and friends so there was a reason to get the referral. Splits were crap but at least no lead cost. I still went independent.

The big life carriers do it that way. Prospecting. Business to business. Warm market etc. New York like. Met etc. They also pay very differently and have draws , systems and support that independents don't have. Wino's way definitely makes the most sense but it's also the hardest to do effectively. I've done referral only book building but was with a captive that gave a "free" policy to family and friends so there was a reason to get the referral. Splits were crap but at least no lead cost. I still went independent.

Again, I didn't say to ask him how he writes business now. I said to ask him how he wrote business when he started. I hear Moses was his first manager.

Back