Ride Along With Experienced FE Agents

What if the agent is coming from another state and is not going to get licensed in the state we are working because they are only going to be here for the ride along ? Then you'd buy the 20 leads, you would do all the presentations while the other agent is a sponge, and you would keep all the commissions.

What do you do if the agent is not appointed with the company you need to write the insured with ? Then you'd buy the 20 leads, you would do all the presentations while the other agent is a sponge, and you would keep all the commissions.

What if the agent is coming from another state and is not going to get licensed in the state we are working because they are only going to be here for the ride along ?

What do you do if the agent is not appointed with the company you need to write the insured with ?

I have never done that but the uplines I know that do buy all the leads, writes all the business and keeps all the commission. The trainee considers it his tuition for being allowed the priviledge to ride along.

I have never done that but the uplines I know that do buy all the leads, writes all the business and keeps all the commission. The trainee considers it his tuition for being allowed the priviledge to ride along.

I’m not an upline. Im simply providing service to the agency,trainee,holding their hand for a few days.

You have tons of FE experience.

If you were performing this task,what’s fair to you as the agent ?

You make no sense . Are you trying to overide an agents business for good because you train him a few days . Are you asking the upline to give you a cut of his overide going forward ? Are you providing continuous service for the agent going forward ?

You make no sense . Are you trying to overide an agents business for good because you train him a few days . Are you asking the upline to give you a cut of his overide going forward ? Are you providing continuous service for the agent going forward ?

“Not Recruiting Just Need Ideas.

We are putting together a program for agents getting their feet wet in FE. Agents would come to the office at their own expense,food,gas,motel…etc…

Agents would do a meet and greet at the office,questions and answers,then head into the field with leads provided at the expense of the agency work 2-3 days in the field.

The cost of the leads for each particular agent would be recovered by the agency on production first,then the agent of record (writing with his/her number,contracts,and using their vehicle,gas) would work some sort of split with the agent riding along ?

What’s a fair split ?

How is this best structured ?

Of course,I cannot be responsible to pay an agent out of my commissions.

There are chargebacks,contestable claims,taxes.

Ideas ? “

“Not Recruiting Just Need Ideas.

We are putting together a program for agents getting their feet wet in FE. Agents would come to the office at their own expense,food,gas,motel…etc…

Agents would do a meet and greet at the office,questions and answers,then head into the field with leads provided at the expense of the agency work 2-3 days in the field.

The cost of the leads for each particular agent would be recovered by the agency on production first,then the agent of record (writing with his/her number,contracts,and using their vehicle,gas) would work some sort of split with the agent riding along ?

What’s a fair split ?

How is this best structured ?

Of course,I cannot be responsible to pay an agent out of my commissions.

There are chargebacks,contestable claims,taxes.

Ideas ? “
So, are you a Field Trainer for Todd? :huh:

Back