Ride Along With Experienced FE Agents

I think this thread is a mistake and Todd should ask the moderators to have it removed. I don't think it reflects well on either OP or the TRKing Agency.

Todd should be setting the parameters for this program. I can easily think of at least 5 fmo or upline forum members he could attempt to have phone and pm and maybe in person meetings with about these issues.

If the FMO can't set value on the resources he is providing for training, If the trainer can't set value on the time and resources they provide and puts their own interests ahead of the FMO and trainee, then in my opinion the situation is a setup for all three parties to the training transaction to feel cheated and unhappy.

(Just the opinion of a non-agent observer to the thread.)

Dude,do you think I need anyone’s permission to get ideas from agents,fmo’s that watch these threads ?

Do you understand free speech ?

I don’t care if you wanna call me out but why are you trying to throw Todd under the bus.?

This kind of immature and unnecessary criticism is the exact reason why so many members of this forum either lurk or drop out completely.

Thanks

There’s many fe recruiters that will do what your offering for free without a commission split . Most IMO’s will hook you up with ridealongs in your area. In the end why would someone drive or fly to see you and stay in a hotel and in the end buy their own leads? Not being critical but what are you offering that someone can’t get free many places ? Honestly any self starter can learn 98% of what he needs off of the 1000’s of you tube videos out there

Dude,do you think I need anyone’s permission to get ideas from agents,fmo’s that watch these threads ?

Do you understand free speech ?

I don’t care if you wanna call me out but why are you trying to throw Todd under the bus.?

This kind of immature and unnecessary criticism is the exact reason why so many members of this forum either lurk or drop out completely.

Thanks

I am trying to PREVENT Todd from being thrown under the bus. Todd and his son are going to spend the next 5-10 years dealing with any bad impressions this thread (if left posted on the site) leaves about their agency as it pops up in site, internet and facebook searches.

You are certainly free to ask questions about how an agent would split commissions on a sale. However these two comments:
Not Recruiting Just Need Ideas.

We are putting together a program for agents getting their feet wet in FE. Agents would come to the office at their own expense,food,gas,motel…etc…

Agents would do a meet and greet at the office,questions and answers,then head into the field with leads provided at the expense of the agency work 2-3 days in the field.

The cost of the leads for each particular agent would be recovered by the agency on production first,then the agent of record (writing with his/her number,contracts,and using their vehicle,gas) would work some sort of split with the agent riding along ?

What’s a fair split ?

How is this best structured ?

Of course,I cannot be responsible to pay an agent out of my commissions.

There are chargebacks,contestable claims,taxes.

Ideas ?

I’m in Roanoke Va at TR King IM. Come on up and take a ride. We have plenty of leads. Lol

In my opinion, you indicate you are assisting an agency in doing agency development by working on a training program with them. That is a different matter because what you do under the aegis of an FMO is going to come back on them. AND you are using the word WE, which indicates you are speaking directly for them.

Comments like this:
Of course,I cannot be responsible to pay an agent out of my commissions.

There are chargebacks,contestable claims,taxes.

leave me to suspect there is at least a possibility I could get 2 days of how much money you are giving up to show me how this is done, were I to toddle out there for a meet and greet.

Frankly, if I had the money for travel (which I don't) and they would take me (which is doubtful), I would rather have one day with duford or agentguy5 than 2-3 days of the handwringing I'm reading here. duford wrote the book and agentguy5 can bounce an elephant on a trampoline.

I am trying to PREVENT Todd from being thrown under the bus. Todd and his son are going to spend the next 5-10 years dealing with any bad impressions this thread (if left posted on the site) leaves about their agency as it pops up in site, internet and facebook searches.

You are certainly free to ask questions about how an agent would split commissions on a sale. However these two comments:

In my opinion, you indicate you are assisting an agency in doing agency development by working on a training program with them. That is a different matter because what you do under the aegis of an FMO is going to come back on them. AND you are using the word WE, which indicates you are speaking directly for them.

Comments like this:

leave me to suspect there is at least a possibility I could get 2 days of how much money you are giving up to show me how this is done, were I to toddle out there for a meet and greet.

Frankly, if I had the money for travel (which I don't) and they would take me (which is doubtful), I would rather have one day with duford or agentguy5 than 2-3 days of the handwringing I'm reading here. duford wrote the book and agentguy5 can bounce an elephant on a trampoline.

Are you a fly on the wall over here ?

Are you the type dude who makes up stories to make trouble between people ?

Why are you throwing in what you would do with Duford or AgentGuy ?

Did they ask you if you would rather ride along with them ?

What does that have to do with my original post asking for simple ideas in regards to ride alongs,how to handle the money ?

Where do I specifically ask for anyone’s opinion on what Todd should do ?

How do you know that Todd or Matthew are involved,have knowledge of what I posted ?

Do you have cameras on them ? Hacked their devices ?

How do you know that I’m not referring to another agent over here ?

Nothing more to see or talk about dude,I’m done,move along.

Thanks

Comments like this:leave me to suspect there is at least a possibility I could get 2 days of how much money you are giving up to show me how this is done, were I to toddle out there for a meet and greet.

LD...Dude, why are you picking on Noah? :err:

C’mon man ! :confused:

Comments like this:

I've actually got all this worked out. Noah is just looking to see if there are other ideas that we have not entertained.

I've actually got all this worked out. Noah is just looking to see if there are other ideas that we have not entertained.

Hi Todd,
That's good to hear.

In light of all the controversy surrounding Josh's situation in months past and the absence of comment from you in this thread, it was difficult to know whether or not the posts in this thread were another example of misrepresentation or misuse of the powers of agency.

New agents make very poor back up. There is even a story of a well known FE Trainer that had his trainee run out of the house just because of being scared of a methed up biker dude.
Was training a debit agent. We parked, got out of the car, started walking toward the residence. Heard a dog barking, looked and saw he was chained to a clothes line. Turned to the agent (who was afraid of dogs) and told him to come on, the dog was chained. Got about halfway to the home and heard a loud pop. The dog had broken the chain was was heading for us. The agent was caring the debit book, a huge book that we used to fend of dogs if need be. I turned to get the book from him since I was in front only to discover he was no longer behind me but was standing in the middle of the hood of his 72 Torino. Fortunately the lady of the house appeared at the door and called the dog down. But, you are right... New agents make poor backup. :yes:

Back