Rookie Agent Seeks Guidance

RichM

KS
Hi my name is Rich Menear and I am located in Topeka KS and just passed my L&H exam on Saturday.

I want to specialize in the senior market in med supp and FE. Are there any agents here located in the Topeka/KC area that can help me with appointments for competitive carriers for those products in KS? Or any FMO/IMO recommendations that specialize in senior products and some training?

I am willing to travel to a mentor in the senior market who is willing to help me preferably in KS or MO and spend time in field to learn the ropes. I am very coach-able, quick study, ego checked. Meals and drink will be on me!

Thank you for your help
Rich

Welcome! I am sure that others will provide the answers you seek. However, I will mention that the moderator of topgunproducers.com is from Topeka.

Hi my name is Rich Menear and I am located in Topeka KS and just passed my L&H exam on Saturday.

I want to specialize in the senior market in med supp and FE. Are there any agents here located in the Topeka/KC area that can help me with appointments for competitive carriers for those products in KS? Or any FMO/IMO recommendations that specialize in senior products and some training?

I am willing to travel to a mentor in the senior market who is willing to help me preferably in KS or MO and spend time in field to learn the ropes. I am very coach-able, quick study, ego checked. Meals and drink will be on me!

Thank you for your help
Rich

I've got an agent in your neck of the woods that might be able to help you out. Send me an e-mail or visit Senior Resource Counselors and fill out an agent application and I'll get in touch with you. If you go to the site, make sure you mention your situation in the comments section.

Welcome! I am sure that others will provide the answers you seek. However, I will mention that the moderator of topgunproducers.com is from Topeka.

Thank you Xrac, much appreciated! I will check them out...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Look up Frank Stansky, he is on this forum. He can help you

Capt. thanks for the heads up on Frank. Reading through some of his posts and it looks like he is definitely the man on med supps.
Thanks MPS, sent you an email
get in touch with Frank he return emails and phone calls

Thanks Hockeyday will do....

btw did you see that behind the net goal by Aaron Fox in KHL action?!

Last edited:
Stansky, Stastny, Krupke.....:biggrin:

Oh wait, I'm on a roll.....Bronstein-->Bernstein all in one reference LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back