Sales systems: Think first... buy later

"even sent his own private commandos headed by Art "Bull" Simons.. after some employees who were being held hostage in Iran"

I remember it well. In fact, I think Perot even went to the prison himself to get his two employes out.

I just love Middle Eastern events...

"even sent his own private commandos headed by Art "Bull" Simons.. after some employees who were being held hostage in Iran"

I remember it well. In fact, I think Perot even went to the prison himself to get his two employes out.

I just love Middle Eastern events...

He in fact did.

There's an excellent book about it called "On Wings Of Eagles" by Ken Follett (sp?). Highly recommended.

I voted for Perot. Remember those commercials he'd do with all those charts? When Americans get a chance to put someone in the White House who could actually run the country they crap their pants. They'd rather have former cocaine snorting alcoholics (see Bush) or lying philanderers (see Clinton.)

I voted for Perot. Remember those commercials he'd do with all those charts?

Here's my fave from Ol' Ross' Sunday night chats with the charts...the subject was Clinton expanding employment in Arkansas...

"When you go from one job to two in the chicken business in Arkansas, you've got a 100% increase. But you still only have two jobs..."

Priceless stuff.

Here's my fave from Ol' Ross' Sunday night chats with the charts...the subject was Clinton expanding employment in Arkansas...

"When you go from one job to two in the chicken business in Arkansas, you've got a 100% increase. But you still only have two jobs..."

Priceless stuff.

One of the best lines ever... agreed, priceless...

And the media did a successful job as painting him as a lunatic when he was the most intelligent candidate in the race.

Unfortunately, a lot of it was self-inflicted.

Folks got a little skittish with his "I'm in, I'm out, no I'm in again" stuff.
Still by far was the best candidate, though.

In a similar vein, that's why I hope this Michael Bloomberg will jump in the Presidential thing - he's so far superior to all those tired old "politicians" in the game now.

Plus - he's not a lawyer!

I voted for Perot. Remember those commercials he'd do with all those charts? When Americans get a chance to put someone in the White House who could actually run the country they crap their pants. They'd rather have former cocaine snorting alcoholics (see Bush) or lying philanderers (see Clinton.)

Are you suggesting that Bush the father the man that Perot ran against was a cocain addict and alcoholic? Oh well, Clinton was thankful for the big ear lunatic, by the way how did he make that money? Some government contract but I can't remember what the deal was, cellphones?

Back