Sales systems: Think first... buy later

Mid-70's rocked for me too. I remember racing home from elementary school to catch the Mickey Mouse Club.

I did same thing...but it was in the 50s and it was the original MM Club... and we all watched Annette develop. And don't forget Sharon and Darlene too! The best segment was Spin and Marty

Everything you guys saw, did, read, or experienced in the 70s was just a rehash of what we did in the 50s and 60s. You missed out on a hell of a time. The 50s and 60s were a great time to be young if you were white and Jewish or Christian and lived in a big city. It wasn't so great in jerk-water little towns... or anywhere if you were black or another minority.

I remember traveling through the South and seeing "coloreds only" rest rooms and drinking fountains and restaurants and busses. And I remember when just the idea of a woman being a lawyer or a doctor was a major laugh. Now we have a black man and woman... running for president and both are serious candidates with full credibility. There are still a lot of problems, and while the 50s and 60s look 'good' no one wants to go back to those times. Things are a lot better for just about everyone today than when I was a kid.

Al3

Now we have a black man and woman... running for president and both are serious candidates with full credibility.

Does anybody want to bet the outcome about those two?

There is no need to use pet names on this board. We may have a few people on this board from California, but most of us are conservative here.

Don't know if it's really the most, but, as in the real world, certainly the loudest. Still the statute of limitations on my recreational transgressions expired nearly forty years ago and these days I prefer watching a PG movie with my kid to even thinking about the good old days.

Don't know if it's really the most, but, as in the real world, certainly the loudest. Still the statute of limitations on my recreational transgressions expired nearly forty years ago and these days I prefer watching a PG movie with my kid to even thinking about the good old days.

I used to know quite a bit about the statues of limitations as it applied to certain events that manifested during my teenage years. Fortunately, I cannot remember much so I'm good.

Back